New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Just bought a Civic PICS

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 04:19 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Just bought a Civic PICS

ORIGINAL: Rainingbullets

Thanks for the comments folks.

ORIGINAL: AgentofDarkness

Not feelin that spoiler at all.
As I said before, I took it off. You want it?
Sry didn't read that part and i don't want it, burn it and see what happens.

Old 11-20-2005, 01:04 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: luke6450

Like ya civic, i totally agree with mill$civic about getting it lowered, that should be the first thing you do.. I would personally preffer gold chromes over black, but the black do fit the whole knight rider theme i spose... Keep us posted on the work u do with your car.

By the way did anyone give u crap for getting rid of red rocket for knight rider?

I got flamed REALLY bad on the S-10 forum I was part of. Don't think I'll be going back there anytime soon.

As for getting it lowered, it already has adjustable coil overs which is the reason it rides like ***. I tried loosening up the coils a bit to lower it, but because of the backspacing on the wheels, they rubbed really bad on the fenderwells. I then took it upon myself to put it back the way it was. So much for lowering it.

Old 11-23-2005, 06:19 AM

Looking good!

Not too sure about the rear lights and the wing though, but I'm real fussy with stuff like that. Around here where I'm from there are WAY too many people sticking Lexus lights on crappy cars. They looked good when they first came out, now they look poo IMO. Dunno if you guys have seen it before, but go to www.barryboys.co.uk and look at some of the cars - you will see what I mean.

Apart from that, it's looking very sleek.

=chris=