New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Just dippin my toes here..

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Default Just dippin my toes here..

Hello all, my wife and I had a 95 nissan maxima (second car) for the past 7 years until the engine broke down on us. it was a very reliable car, we never had to do a thing to it, (other than regular maintenence) It did guzzule gas so we wanted to go for a small (4 cyl) car. We bought a near pristine 92 civic sedan ex, original paint, original engine, nice and shiny with no rust. I did routine maintenence on it ( plugs, belts, hoses, thermostat and gaskets) just to play it safe. It just so happens that it uses up engine oil (really doesn't smoke) so come tax time, I'm going the "B" engine route. To make a long story short, last night on my way to work a mama deer and a baby bambi crossed my path, mama made but bambi didn't. Now I've got to buy a fender, hood, corner light and signal. While I'm at it I'm gonna change the bumper cover for the coupe style and paint it myself at home..phh.

Old 11-05-2012, 06:05 AM

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you have any questions.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:32 PM

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have a few. I'm a first time Honda owner