New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

just a girl with my new pretty dream car..haha.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Snail'n Admin
Default RE: pretty girl with my new pretty dream car..haha.

IMO, if you want to beat a trans am....you might as well skip the I/H and look into forced induction. But then again, I dont know your financial situation or the timeline you have. Plus boostin an 8th gen might be really pricey still

Old 02-24-2008, 06:17 PM

What do you mean?

Old 02-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Recognized HCF Member

he means like a turbocharger or supercharger. some way to force compressed air into your motor instead of sucking it in like a stock moto that is naturaly asperated and not forced induced. hope that didnt confuse you

Old 02-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Snail'n Admin

it gives an added increase in horsepower. Depending on your goals and your driving, FI might be the way to go

Old 02-25-2008, 07:47 AM

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

it gives an added increase in horsepower. Depending on your goals and your driving, FI might be the way to go
Scratch that. To beat a TA she's going to need forced induction. Beating a 400rwhp WS6 is absolutely no picnic though, especially in that car.

IMO, just enjoy the car as it is, no need to change every aspect of it just to beat another car.

Oh and you have an aweful bold statement in your title with no pictures to back it up.[8D]

Old 02-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Snail'n Admin

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

Scratch that. To beat a TA she's going to need forced induction. Beating a 400rwhp WS6 is absolutely no picnic though, especially in that car.

IMO, just enjoy the car as it is, no need to change every aspect of it just to beat another car.

Oh and you have an aweful bold statement in your title with no pictures to back it up.[8D]
I know that, but apart from tryin to beat the T/A, based on what she wants, FI might be the way to go...I would never mod a car just to beat another one....and that last part qualifies you as a leg humper

Old 02-25-2008, 09:44 AM
HCF Member

nice car! and welcome

Old 02-25-2008, 12:08 PM

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

I know that, but apart from tryin to beat the T/A, based on what she wants, FI might be the way to go...I would never mod a car just to beat another one....and that last part qualifies you as a leg humper
I'm a mod, I can leghump all I want with no consequences.[8D] If any of you take that seriously I will edit your posts for a week.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:31 PM

?

Old 02-25-2008, 03:43 PM
Snail'n Admin

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_318216/tm.htm Thats how to do the signature....and Sov means the "pretty girl" part. As far as meets...HCF isnt the best place to find them. Go to honda-tech.com to find meets just because there is more people there

Quick Reply: just a girl with my new pretty dream car..haha.