New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

just a girl with my new pretty dream car..haha.

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 03:49 PM
Default RE: pretty girl with my new pretty dream car..haha.

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

https://www.hondacivicforum.com/m_318216/tm.htm Thats how to do the signature....and Sov means the "pretty girl" part. As far as meets...HCF isnt the best place to find them. Go to honda-tech.com to find meets just because there is more people there
oh haha! over my head. Well I officially have a profile photo now, I think... if it worked. Gotta work on the sig thing.. thanks =)

Is that a forum too? I'll have to check it.

Old 02-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Snail'n Admin

honda-tech is a forum too...bunch of ****** but lots of good DIY and good marketplace for new and used stuff...Its the only reason i ever go there

Old 02-26-2008, 11:01 AM
HCF Member

his car may have 400 whp...but i doubt it is nearly as comfortable or reliable. Don't get me wrong though i think it's sweet. Judging by how much it seems you know, I would forget about trying to beat his TA. I don't mean that offensively, but it would take a lot of power in your car to beat his in a straight line.

Old 02-26-2008, 04:07 PM

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

honda-tech is a forum too...bunch of ****** but lots of good DIY and good marketplace for new and used stuff...Its the only reason i ever go there
One of those forums eh!? lol! I'll check it out and try not to get my a** kicked to much haha.

Old 02-27-2008, 04:21 PM

if an when u do upgrade ,whak a supercharger in may aswell go all out but you will probibly need to upgrade a few other things aswell like clutch ,head gaskets n stuff to deal with the power if u dnt an u got that super charger in with this kinda stuff standerd its just guna blow up lol .

Old 02-27-2008, 08:33 PM
HCF Member

yeah, walking a TA will be a bit more work than you think... especially in that Si. I just got my new Si and I must say: Not so impressed. Its OK I guess but I was expecting more. Oh well, its just a daily driver and I actually dont plan on modding it. Its the slowest of my 3 cars but is a blast to drive. Just needs more pep. Congrats on the purchase and sounds like you'll fit right in here.