New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Long time Honda fan, new Honda owner!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Default Long time Honda fan, new Honda owner!!!

Well, I have been a Honda fan for many years now, but I've only ever owned Dodge cars. My last car was a 2004 Dodge Stratus V6 that already had 71,000 miles on it. It started to need all kinds of fixes to keep it going, and I thought this is gunna be the beginning of a long road of repairs just like my last Dodge. I just got a new job that is FAR from home, and figured srew this, I want to battle morons on the highway in a car I actually want to be in and know won't give me any problems. So I traded the Dodge in for a 2008 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan. When I found out that the EX-L came with a moonroof, alloy wheels, an ultra cool instrument panel, and loads of features I was interested. When I saw that for 2008 the Civic could be equiped with leather seats and seat warmers for those extra cold mornings, I was sold! It had 15 miles on it when I test drove it, and now I have had it for 2 days and it is definitely the best car I have ever owned! It is so fun to drive, the metallic blue color makes it look like a BMW, and the glowing blue instrument panel looks so futuristic at night. I hope to drive this car for the next 10 years, so I'm glad I will be in a car I love to drive!

Old 10-08-2007, 03:03 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Long time Honda fan, new Honda owner!!!

Congrats on your new Honda. WELCOME to the forum.

The funny thing is, your just gonna love it more and more the longer you drive it.