New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Mustang Owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 05:54 PM
HCF Member
Default Mustang Owner

Hey everyone, i just wanted to say a friendly hello to everyone. I am here to help if you have any questions about mustangs (V6 mustangs in particular). I am also wanting to learn and talk about cars in general. Well i guess its time to get talkin

Old 01-06-2007, 06:08 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Mustang Owner

Welcome. I like mustangs tooHave fun, and no knockin on hondas plz... I know your not about that though

Old 01-06-2007, 06:19 PM
HCF Member

Naa, i am not here to knock any car. I am mainly educated in the v6 mustang area, and i know my car is not fast. I have just seen people give out some bad info, so i am here to give a little facts. I encourage you guys to go to mustangforums.com aswell. I think all forums should have people from all types of vehicles in them to help get rid of bad facts and help others out. Any mature person knows that ANY car can be made to go fast with enough money and time.

Old 01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
HCF Member

Word. Welcome. For some reason Mustang owners hate tuners, but not the other way around. Since my 1st car I have never not owned a Mustang... until I got the Civic. And then bye bye13 sec Mustang with the gigantic cam. Oh, it was sweet. I miss it sometimes, but then all I have to do is take a ride in the Super D.

In the the words of my muscle car buddy, "It's not that we hate tuners... we hate everybody."

Old 01-06-2007, 07:52 PM
HCF Member

V6 Mustangs seem to be hated by everyone for some reason,lol. Actually the reason is that too many people try and act like they are the biggest thing on the road stock and they aren't. A lot of people though tottally underestimate thier potential. Not enough of them are modded to any real extent, so it's hard to show the general car scene what they can do. Thankfully the new sixes are starting to gain some respect. There are some N/A bolt-on 05's hitting the low 14's. Pretty good for no F/I.

Old 01-06-2007, 08:00 PM
HCF Member

u should put some new shoes on that stang, 5 star wit a chrome lip would look sexy

Old 01-06-2007, 08:06 PM
HCF Member

haha, yea i know. Everytime i think about getting them, i would rather get somthing else like gears, tuner, etc... I am thinking about going with some 17" Black FR500's w/ chrome lip, mach 1's, or maybe some 15" welds. Not sure. I am having a new baby in about 4 weeks, so mods arecoming very slowly. Gottakeep the family happy

Old 01-06-2007, 08:09 PM
HCF Member

ha well at least u got ur priorities str8...your kidd is prolly gonna need some shoes b4 the mustang does

Old 01-06-2007, 08:25 PM
HCF Member

Yea, actually second kid going to be a baby girl. I am very excited about that. I think the mustang may get jealous though,. I will make it up to her later.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:39 PM
HCF Member

glad to see another car enthueasist and not just some one to bash on imports here , i am new my self and totally like the way this site welcomes everybody not just honda owners , hi and look forward to seeing you around the site , if you are looking for any info on celicas 6gc.net is a good sorce for info but they are a little stuffyalso try 240sx.com i think they are real cool

Quick Reply: Mustang Owner