New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

My Journey to a Track Monster!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 04:38 AM
Default My Journey to a Track Monster!

Hello all,

Wanted to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Michael and I am 24 years old living in Southern Virginia. I have always been a car enthusiast and have always had an interest in road racing. This year was the first year I was able to begin my dream of building my own track car to race at Virginia International Raceway (VIR). My dad has been running a late model stock race car at the track for awhile now and it's my turn to join him.

I bought a 1994 Civic Si Hatchback about a month ago and the journey began. The car came with a swapped B18C1 engine which was a huge plus for me because I was going to do an engine swap anyways. So far I have had the car on the track three times and let me say what an absolute blast it has been. I have attached the link of my garage in this thread so feel free to take a look. My future mods are in there and for now that is all I really want to do to the car.

I plan to hopefully begin racing the car in either SCCA events or the NASA Honda Challenge within the next few years. But for now I'll stick to chasing down Porsches and Corvettes haha.

HondaCivicForum.com - Garage Portal