New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

MY NEW 2000 CIVIC LX! check it!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 11:33 PM
HCF Member
Talking MY NEW 2000 CIVIC LX! check it!

so i had a 93 civic which tranny crapped out on me but i had over 280,000 miles on it so i cant blame it haha..but it lead to a better and nicer Civic..i just bought a 2000 Civic LX..only 36,000 miles on this bad boy! put my own touch on it

heres pics after i put my own touch on it
17's- Black Satin (gettin some smaller rims soon)
customize grille- Black and metal mesh- Blue
Calipers and Drums- Blue
Windshield wipers- Blue
installed my aftermarket Sony Radio
Honda and Civic emblems- Black

Name:  062.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  71.5 KB

my next projects are to tint my headlights black..smaller rims..and lower it

Last edited by CiViC07AtX; 06-15-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:38 PM
HCF Member

welcome to HCF,i liked it better when it was stock, sorry to say. Not a fan of the wheels, looks a bit big and weird. Paint match the car, paint the surrounding of the grill to match the paint. paint the wipers back to black and the calipers. nice pick up though, thats really low mileage

Old 06-15-2010, 12:13 AM
HCF Member

yea i will be getting some smaller black rims with a polished lip soon..these were just the rims on my old civic..but i wanted to incorporate some blue into my car so i did some small details but everyone has thier own opinion..i think it looked good stock too but i like customizing stuff and putting my own touch on things..makes it different

where can i find matching paint for my car cause i did wanna paint the grill to match the car...but id rather have it black than chrome i hate chrome

Old 06-15-2010, 12:32 AM
HCF Member

there's certain things that blue would look good on, the windshield wipers and the calipers are not one of them.

for paint you can go to your local body shop and see if they would mix you up a can. or you can go to your local auto parts store and try to find one that matches your paint good. or you can get them online here with your paint code http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

Old 06-15-2010, 05:14 AM
shawty

Mehh I'm w/ Hobo I'm not a fan of those rims at all...But good find!

Old 06-15-2010, 09:09 AM

Hobo hasn't checked in yet, Nikki...

Holy 3rd gold Civic on the forum, nice pickup with LOW MILES. We can now start the official HCF Titanium Metallic Mafia. Color match that trim and it'll clean up a LOT.

Old 06-15-2010, 09:12 AM
shawty

LMFAO My bad hahaha Im an idiot The front end of giants car made me think of your car idk why but it did hahah
"HCF Titanium Metallic Mafia" LOL

I need a mafia theres like 4 teal civics on here idk if Teal is the proper name or not but itll work

Old 06-15-2010, 04:20 PM
HCF Member

haha thnks Hobo! now thats wat i like to hear! haha Tit Met Mafia would be halarious

Old 06-15-2010, 11:22 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Originally Posted by N0safebetdx
I need a mafia theres like 4 teal civics on here idk if Teal is the proper name or not but itll work
Yours, mbrents, and Lewy's new one are the three legit "Teal" eg's i can think of off the top of my head lolz

I love all of y'alls rides so you guys should start some group (or mafia whatever floats ur boat) haha Spitfire Riggz has one too now that i think about it but he hasnt been on in a while But the only problem with starting your own clik is that apop would wanna join

J/p apop..........kinda

Old 06-16-2010, 12:00 AM
HCF Member

another thread off topic, have to say

Quick Reply: MY NEW 2000 CIVIC LX! check it!