New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New '04 Civic

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Default RE: New '04 Civic

And that spoiler is so freakin UGLY! !!!! AHhhhhhhhhh

Old 11-20-2006, 09:28 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: performance27

ORIGINAL: Civictolagist

well performance27, if you study civics you will end up like me with all the civic knowledge you can possibly get. I know that I know civics more than you but that isnt the point the point is that in life if you study you will succesed. Plus your civic looks like a saltine cracker box so just keep your head out of your *** you will buy the right parts and get that thing to look like a masterpiece.

Yes Moogly I think this Civictolagist needs a spelling lesson but congrats civictol"a"gist, looks like you've done a good number on your car. Jesus, with all the money you put into it, you could have purchased an M3 or a Viper or an Audi S4. This car is to get me around town, to save some money, and I'm not looking to go ***** deep like you and invest me entire life savings on "suping" up my car. It's clean and nice right now and just want to add a few things to it to improve performance. That's why I came to the car forum to get some info from people that are more familiar with Civics than i. But I would much rather prefer to get advice from Mr. Moogly that yourself thanks. I don't doubt your knowledge and any you have is welcomed and appreciated granted you don't have hidden prejudices against your "cracka box" brothas. I think all of us, even me, the newbie (which you appear to be as well)would appreciate less arrogance, thanks [8D] Don't like the carbon fiber hood, but if you like it, that's cool.

Mr. Moogly a 2.5 inch lowered sounds nice.

i think a 2.5 drop would be nice, i was thinking of droping mine a lil more, mine is a 2' drop. So you can view my gallery and see what a 2' drop will look like on your car

Old 11-21-2006, 11:58 AM

2" is prob good enough. That with a rear stabilizer bar/sway bar would run how much you thinK? I have equipment to lower the car myself after I attach the spacers.

Matt

Old 11-21-2006, 07:08 PM
HCF Member

Hey I should post the picture of my front and rear upper strut bars.... you cant get a whole FrontUp/Lower and Rear Up/Low off ebay for like 100 dollars... My front and rear uppers are made by tenzo and they are fantastic! I only payed a little bit for them (like 50 each) but after I lower my car I will check out ebay and get the lower set. That is one of the only things I would say ebay is a great source!

Old 11-21-2006, 07:18 PM
HCF Member

I am still soo confused at what that guy wrote... i read it and it says he thinks performance's car looks like a cracker box... but I dont understand when he captions his picture (and I dont think it is even his car... probably found it on google) as a cracker box... I really hope he does not come back... and Alfy's blue civic with the drop really looks nice... I generally do not like chrome rims but they look really great with his car.

And civictologist I dont think it is even a picture of your own car. If it is your car i think you should let your dvd player cool down from over watching fast and the furious: tokyo drift

Yoroshiku na. Zehi mata konai yo.