New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 10:25 PM
HCF Member
Default New

Just wanted to jump in the forum and introduce moi. Before i did the real posting. I seen in the DIY section how there wasnt any really any replies excpept for the moderators and admin..? can i ask what thats about? and there really (if im mistakin') not a section for a DIY fix your engine part. I just got a blown head gasket. Looking for a part. So yeah.

Dropping in to say HI, and ill have pics posted as soon as i get some.

Old 03-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Default RE: New

WELCOME! the mods prolly kept the DIY section from replies so that no one would be saying negitive or pointless comments in there since the section is designated only for helpfull write ups... as for fixing parts or buying new parts, just post ur questions and concerns in the approriate section(so blown head gasket should prolly go in the Engine & Internal section)

Old 03-27-2006, 10:10 PM
HCF Member

Alright, thanks man. I totally understand...Ive seen it many times. I dont think i would want someone replying to my post negativly ya know. just some people are jerks. well, what can ya do.

Old 03-27-2006, 10:12 PM
HCF Member

Welcome to the site.

Old 03-27-2006, 10:39 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: xramseyx

Alright, thanks man. I totally understand...Ive seen it many times. I dont think i would want someone replying to my post negativly ya know. just some people are jerks. well, what can ya do.

Welcome! This is the friendliest civic forum in the world... literally. Youll be fine here as long as you arent a complete ***. Then you will answer to me! Make yourself at home

Old 03-27-2006, 10:54 PM
HCF Member

Welcome, now how many sites would you be greeted by a Admin. and a Site Mod. This place is great, the people are killer, and we all have respect for eachother. It is more so like a gathering of freinds than a online forum.

Old 03-28-2006, 07:57 AM
HCF Member

Forgot to mention, ill have my pics up today and that i too am from Ohio, i just read from another post that a what "conspiracy" of Ohioans? lol gotta love it.

Another thing, to post an image do we have to upload them to a host ex: photobucket or imageshack? and then put the [IMG](s) on here?