New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New

Old 12-23-2006, 08:03 PM
Default New

Hey, my name is Brian. I'm 15 with experience in a lot of fields. I'm currently a freshman. Play baseball football, track. I'm heavily into sports and one of the fastest kids you'll see. I basically love everything that has wheels and a motor. I get into rc racing. building computers. Local network. Carpentry. Mechanics. Like I said, I’m 15 and don’t drive, for a year or so I’ve been waiting for the opportunity to get that right car. The car I will be working on and hopefully keep till I’m older. (First car = keep garaged until dead). If I’m not at school or my part time job, I’m on forums searching and learning. I spend time finding cars I could possibly get, and then research all about them. I spend nights watching the discovery channel..Haha, only thing I watch. I spend time working on my older brothers 95 eagle talon. My dads 91 Chevy caprice classic "350" and my moms Chrysler minivan...And also friends 98 eclipse. I do all maintenance wither its just checking the fluids or changing the brakes. I do all the major things on my family’s cars. Mostly my bros talon, just did egr, fuel pump.. Ever since I learned how to change brakes...(pads rotors drums) I have been into cars. I love the sleeper look, stock, nice paint job, tint and a good powerful engine with that exhaust quiet till you hit those high rpm's. But I also love the ricer look, body kit with the bright colors. I'm a friend of a few ricers, one has a eclipse, one Mazda mx6. I'm called up to do everything. like last week. "help me put in my cat-back n1 exhaust". I help them all even though I’m actually learning while I go. I live in a nice sized city just below Cleveland Ohio. Lots of sweet cars flying by. Just makes me want to get my first car already. I got a job at age 14 so I could start saving up for my car. I found out little things add up. I search every day for new cars listed on auto trader or Craig’s list. I learn from mostly forums, which is probably the best way to learn other than first person or video. I’m really into Toyota Celica’s, Honda accords and civics. One of those are for sure destined to be mine in a few months. I really like the civic coup look. not so much a fan of the hatchback. I cant afford a new car. probably will get a car around 1500. And this will be first sent in to the paint shop. nice midnight blue color. with a body kit..(maybe) Then will be all lonely without its engine inside because it will in the shop being bored and be getting new piston/rods. Built so that in a year or so I install a turbo. New *full exhaust (header to muffler). Cold air intake (until turbo). black rims, with low profile tires.. I prefer only going up t 17".. I don’t like huge rims. Maybe carbon fiber hood, might look good with midnight blue body. So this is me-------

Old 12-23-2006, 08:29 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: New

wow, Nice into lol. Sounds like you been around and no alot for a young age. Good to see another DIY'er on here.

Welcome to HCF!