New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to civics, from NH

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 06:32 AM
Default New to civics, from NH

So I guess it's time to make a post. It seems like there are a bunch of great people here, and I look forward to picking the brains of the community. I just traded my Jeep for a 95 hatch, 1.5L with a 5spd. I am new to Honda's, but not new to the tuning scene. I had a '02 Cavalier sedan that I modded, an '87 RX7 with a drift setup and a '96 S10 that was hooked up.

The hatch seems to be an EH2, from what I've gathered with references and the VIN. It needs some work. Being a NE car, I will be replacing the front fenders and the hood soon as well as putting a new rocker on the passenger side, prolly the driver side once i take off the skirt to look. The doors and rear quarters have some bubles in them too. Unsure if I'll replace or repair those. It will eventually be resprayed the factory blue.

First on the list is the front brakes, as the rotors are warped worse then a tin roof in a hurricane. Then it's a driver's side window, as it's non existant. Would like to get front and rear lips for it at some point, and maybe a CF hood and rear hatch panel. Unsure on the spoiler for now. I have a line up to trade the red steelies it has now for a set of black ones from a friend, I just gotta get the rubber switched over. And it will be lowered at some point as well.

Performance wise, I'm unsure what I want to do. Obviously, the basic intake and full exhaust is in the plan, but I'm unsure if i want to do a swap of any kind. My plan is to have a good, clean looking DD that I can have fun with at the track if I so choose, both drag and auto-cross. Got a ways to go, and this will be a slow build, as the kids always come first. Build thread will be up shortly, for what it is, lol.

Old 10-18-2010, 03:56 PM
shawty

Welcome to the forum

Everyone will want pictures!

Old 10-21-2010, 04:45 AM

Thank you, pictures can be found in the project thread at: https://www.hondacivicforum.com/foru...ad.php?t=85977