New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New from Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Default New from Colorado

Howdy! Just found this forum and thought it could be a pretty awesome tool. I just purchased a completely stock 2001 civic ex 5 speed silver coupe with 115k miles. Second civic I've owned, last one being a 2000 civic ex 5 speed green coupe back in high school. I plan on keeping this one stock except the cd player. Looking for one with ipod controls and possibly bluetooth but also looks good.

The car has minor damage to the front bumper that looks absolutely terrible due to someone trying to fix it themselves with what looks like spray paint and the passenger tail light is cracked. I am looking to replace both these parts, so if you have one laying around, please let me know.

I would post pics but it's been snowing for the two days that I have owned the car. Just close your eyes and imagine a completely stock silver civic...that's what it looks like.

Last edited by CU2151; 10-29-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:24 PM
T-M

welcome and hope you fix your car soon!