New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to Forum

Old 06-14-2006, 06:41 PM
Default New to Forum

Well, I guess I'm the new gal...........I'm coming to you from the world of the Jeep Wrangler. So everything is going to be new to me, be prepared for LOTS of questions. I was the president of a Jeep group of almost 400 members. I know almost everything there is to know about a Jeep or if I don't, I know where to go to get the answer. However, I'm getting older and my Jeep (Her name was Lu) was becoming too much for me, it took to long to put the top down and once you got to where you were going you were exhausted from the ride and wind. So my hubby took me car shopping this past Saturday. We looked at Scion Tc, Dodge Caliber, Chevy Cobolt, Toytota Matrix and then HONDA.........boy did we save best for last. I bought a 2006 Civic Ex and I have to say, its the most fun I have had in years. I love it! However I find myself deeply into the don't know crap world of imports....................So, lend a girl a hand and teach me please![sm=hiya.gif]

Old 06-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Default RE: New to Forum

Hey, welcome and congratulations on your new civic. What model and color? Your absolutly right that you saved the best for last! I got my EX coupe in april and I totally love it. Its a great car and Im doubling my gas milage from my old Explorer.

Old 06-14-2006, 09:57 PM
HCF Member

hey, welcome.... you should get most, if not, every question aswered here.... everyone is very helpful around here. Post some pictures up as soon as you can!

Old 06-15-2006, 01:28 AM

Welcome to the forum!

Old 06-15-2006, 11:28 AM

Good call on getting the Civic! I'd take a Civic over any of those cars all day long.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 06-16-2006, 05:45 PM

[sm=bangbang.gif]I'm so rude.............I go and join, then post a thread and then don't have time to follow up! I'm sorry, but I've actually been sitting outside looking at my Civic. Lame huh???? I can't help it, she's just so darn awsome, I never thought I'd ever like something more than my Jeep...............Boy was I wrong.

In answer to your questions...........I have the 2006 EX Alabaster Silver with Black Interior. I can't believe the metalflake in the paint! Everyone who sees it, Loves it! So far I have the only one on the streets in Lower St.Mary's County Maryland. I'm sure that will quickly change.

I have some pictures, but my camera program sucks...............give me a chance to fiddle with them and I will ge them posted

Be patient with me, I will disapear for days sometimes.............don't think I left you, I still have learning to do!