New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to the FoRum

Old 06-07-2007, 08:42 PM
Default New to the FoRum

Hey everyone, my name's Mike and I drive a silver '96 DX coupe, I thought it is actually a decent 6th gen platform since it is pretty much just a weekend street car and will probably take it up to the strip for a lil fun so I have no use for the pw/pl/ps. Ihave a front and rear upper strut bars from Ebay cause I think that I don't really need a name brand for a strut bar, as long as it fits and its stiff and ties the strut towers tight then I'm good. I also have a megan racing 4-2-1 headers with a mangaflow hf cat then an apexi n1 exhaust. Oh I also have an ebay cold air intake, but I didn't use the ebay filter, I replaced that with one from AEM, I'm planning on doing a mini-me swap but I'm planning on keeping the Y7 intake manifold because I want to keep the cai for now. Anyways I'm excited to start posting on here cause I've been reading you guys' posts for a lil bit now and I learned a thing here and there, so I'll talk to you guys later.

Old 06-08-2007, 05:00 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: New to the FoRum

Sounds like a nice ride, welcome to HCF!