New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new to forum

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 07:22 AM
Default new to forum

hey, sup... i got my '96 honda civic ex in march if i remember... not too much done to it, but intake and exhaust... some cheasy intake, and a magnaflow catback... i got a fuel pump led(yup, not much need for it but it was a mistake trying to do a vtec light... so i kept it anyway) have a vtec light(actually works, decided to wire thru engine bay) lol and a DIY custom grill... i would like to start racing my car, but im not sure yet... and i have quick question...

if any of you have a magnaflow on the civic, where the "U" clamp goes, are you supposed to clamp on the slotted metal area or the full pipe area? cause its leaking where the back end connects to the resonator... http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitled8qf.png for a pic... where the big box like thing on the left is resontator, on the right with the rectangle circling the lines is like cutouts in the piping... should i clamp there or on the full round piping?

thanks

Old 07-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Default RE: new to forum

WHats that thing in the middle?

Old 07-02-2005, 05:30 AM
Default RE: new to forum

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF.

I gotta be honest with ya, I can't tell anything from that picture.