New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to the forum but not the lifestyle

Old 03-19-2017, 08:32 PM
Location: Hernando, Mississippi, 7 miles from Memphis Tennessee
Default New to the forum but not the lifestyle

Hey everyone, my name's Steven, I'm from just outside of Memphis on the Mississippi side. I'm new to this forum, but I'm definitely not new to the Civic lifestyle. I got a '95 EG8 (4-door) Stanced on 15x8 white diamond racing steelies I just got a few mods. Integra front seats with harnesses, Sparco wheel and NRG quick release and an EK console so far.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to using this forum to help progress my build to the next level, ie: performance, And to meet like-minded people as well.
Feel free to message me anytime.
It's a little comical because I'm not what most people would envision driving and building this kinda ride because I'm 41 years old!!!! Most people my age are either into hotrods, classics or the weather channel!!! Not me though.
Anyway, it's good to meet all y'all and I look forward to meeting you through this forum and using the same forum to take my Civic to the next level.
Peace!

Last edited by Socialsin; 03-19-2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Added more info.