New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to the forum.. don't own a civic yet..

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Default New to the forum.. don't own a civic yet..

Hey there.. so just as the topic states i just joined the forum but have yet to buy a civic. I am waiting on a job offer to go to work at Boeing (i have been told to expect a job offer within 1-2 weeks).

So with that, i currently have a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.. i completely love the thing, but i do not want to be daily driving it on the freeway every single day.

I've been looking around on craigslist, and ive come to see that honda civics are pretty much the best bang for the buck when it comes to price and mileage. I just wanted to see what you all thought of these 3 Civic SI's i found:

2003 Civic SI Super Low Miles

2003 Honda Civic si ep3

HONDA SI !!!!!!!!!!!!

The first two kind of have me wondering if they really are Civic SI's.. they dont have any I VTEC lettering on the engine itself.. are they actually SI's? I just found that blue SI tonight.. and out of the 3 i'd lean towards that one the most i think. I'm not totally spent on buying si's.. but these are some of the better deals i've found on craigslist. I'll be looking to spend around $6,000 and am just looking to get the lowest amount of miles on the vehicle that i can.

Old 04-02-2011, 11:16 PM
HCF Member

yeah, those are all three SI's. Wish I coulda found one like that around here when I was in the market for a car....

Old 04-03-2011, 07:23 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Someone just took the covers off on the first two. They're all 3 Si's.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:53 PM
HCF Member

Sounds like you know what you want, hopefully boeing calls so that civic can be yours