New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new to the forum and just wanted to say hi

Old 05-19-2008, 09:07 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: new to the forum and just wanted to say hi

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

i'm sorry to offend you, but what the hell are you talking about in any of your posts? it's too hard to follow your typing.

and

#1 only 6 speed tranny you can get is with a k series swap

ever heard of if there is a will there is a way?

#2 why did you spend fifty bucks on a crappy auto parts exhaust tip?

because it sounds exactly like a 5zigen cat back with how it is now

#3 if you want to swap out for a b series motor, why are you doing all of your exhaust and intake work right now?

because i cant efford the swap at the moment so i gotta work with what i can

#4 I would recommend letting a professional paint your car, and not some buddy or friend that might know how

i have friends that are professionals not to mention my dad used to paint cars

#5 and why did you have to reach 110 mph on public roads with other families on the road

it was 12 AM do you think there would be people out WALKING on the road at that time of night? NO

and why do you think that speed limiter is in your car in the first place?

because i live in minnesota, they put limiters in all of the cars because the police cars are ****

Old 05-19-2008, 09:46 AM
HCF Member

you'll grow up some day....hopefully

Old 05-19-2008, 07:30 PM
HCF Member

your a douche shut up

Old 05-20-2008, 08:21 AM
HCF Member

no one will be impressed on this forum with "oh i reached 110 in 4th", right now you are some stupid young ricer in our minds.

as for you "where there's a will there's a way". money talks, if you want to spend the money to put a 6 speed in there on your d-series, go right ahead, probably will cost you around 25,000, like ej6 said, the k series is the only 6 speed that you can put in your car. that swap totals betweent 10-15k.

all of your posts have made me laugh so far.

you think they just make the cars in minnesotawith speed limiters? no other state has them, just the cars in minnesota bc the cop cars are slow.... hahahaha

Old 05-20-2008, 08:24 AM
HCF Member

as for the it was 12 am.... a deer can be a very harmful thing at 110 mph, even at 12 am... i've had several of my friends die in accidents, not something we get excited over.

all we are saying is drive safe... you wanna drive fast, go to the track.

Old 05-20-2008, 09:38 AM
HCF Member

if your going to be a jackass about it dont even bother to ****ing reply to this thread, i am not, repeat NOT a ricer, and i dont try to be. i know what i want in my car, i know what im going to get for my car, if you dont think it will work, well too bad for you so stfu

Old 05-20-2008, 03:21 PM
HCF Member

hey, harne_kyle,
just chill out alittle before a mod gets to you
you said in your original post "give me your feed back on what you guys think"
and everyone was doing just that, so just calm down

Old 05-20-2008, 03:30 PM
HCF Member

Thats a nice car and you can make it look good but that muffle tip looks pretty ugly I think, it looks like a friggin bazooka sticking out the back ready to fire. Like EJ mentioned above doing 110 isnt anything funny but plain stupid, it isnt worth it, alot of things at risk, including your life and the people around you in the road. Reving your car till the limiter kicks in is also not good, you are killing your engine that way and will only lower your performance in the future. I know having a manual can be tempting but I wouldnt recommend you passing 6k rpms when u want to accelerate too fast. Switching gears under 3k RPMs is the best for your engine, if you read the owners manual and the suggested manufacturers shifting points is exactly that.
Be smart, dont waste your money, and your car is your baby, she gets you where you need to go, take good care of her and she won't let you down. Good luck with it.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:58 PM
HCF Member

thank you for not being snarly about it civicnoob. i understand where you guys are coming from but you dont have to be so bitchy about it, there is no reason for it at all. but i have decided to go with a b20 and keep the 5 spd. but i REALLY gotta lower it first and get some rims for the thing. and yes it is my baby, and other than speeding i baby it...

Old 05-29-2008, 07:29 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: harne_kyle

thank you for not being snarly about it civicnoob. i understand where you guys are coming from but you dont have to be so bitchy about it, there is no reason for it at all. but i have decided to go with a b20 and keep the 5 spd. but i REALLY gotta lower it first and get some rims for the thing. and yes it is my baby, and other than speeding i baby it...
we're just trying to point you in the right direction, or a direction that works for you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new to the forum and just wanted to say hi