New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new to the forum and just wanted to say hi

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 11:35 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: new to the forum and just wanted to say hi

ok im not trying to start another blow up or argument again but, ej, when you pretty much go out of your way to **** someone off like that... thats not pointing them in the right direction....

Old 05-31-2008, 12:30 PM
HCF Member

i'm not trying, it just seems that way because of your original post talking about driving double the speed limit and adding an extra gear and other unintellectual comments. we're just trying to show you what the majority thinks of as acceptable. there have been many members that join this forum and make first posts like your original, and it just shows they're intellegence (or ignorance) and then people really don't care to help at that point. i'm not trying to **** anyone off, just some people have different opinions than others, and they don't like it when they're contradicted or argued with.

Old 06-22-2008, 07:59 PM
HCF Member

hey guys, i just threw a spoiler on tonight, here is the link for the spoiler
http://www.bomzracing.com/index.asp?...amp;ProdID=581
i need to redo it because the friend i got it from gave it to me with the mounts backwards so i will redo it prolly tues night im going south for mepps for the army tomorrow so yea i will be gone a couple days...

Old 06-22-2008, 09:06 PM
HCF Member

that spoiler...seriously?

Old 06-22-2008, 09:07 PM
HCF Member

haha yes

Old 06-23-2008, 03:52 PM

ORIGINAL: macbeth18288

that spoiler...seriously?
- its 2008 and i still see these almost daily, on newer vehicles at that. if they werent stylish to somebody they wouldnt be on the market. so, harne_kyle rock that thing - Bomz Racing appreciates your business!

Old 06-24-2008, 10:08 PM

That spoiler is not my cup of tea. But, I think it ispart of the Civic herritage to rice out your car if you want to.
I think a Civic can be riced out. Kind of expected. I amjust too old for that. I waslooking for a quick car that gets good gas mileage when I bought mine last month. Something that I can take on a mountain road during the weekend and have some fun with.

Actually, the stock Si spoiler on my Civic is too much for me. But, it goes with the car and ****es it up a bit.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...t=DSC02666.jpg