New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New Girl here.. I need crazy help!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Default RE: New Girl here.. I need crazy help!!

Hey sorry for what happened but the best thing to do is to go to Ebay i have bought TONS of parts there and you can find what ever you want. And the greatest thing is that everything is really cheap so im sure you'll find somthing

Old 12-16-2004, 05:55 AM

If you live in colorado i could point you in the right direction, pretty much my buddy needed a new master cylinder for his clutch on his 300zx we tried pepboys and napa they said it would five days. So we called this parts shop and asked them around 3:30 they said they could have it at there shop by 4:30. Normally they cost about 100-165.00 new he sold it to us a 68 dollars thats a deal so if you do live in colorado i ot the hookups friend

Old 12-20-2004, 05:37 PM

dont trip girl, its something that comes with the territory of owning a civic. **** and you got off easy, i got my whole car stolen and stripped for everything. My system, carbon fiber tail lamps, konig rims, clear corners, **** even my whole dash!!!!!! so what did i do?? I restored it, sold it, and bought another civic..

Old 12-24-2004, 05:54 PM
HCF Member

WOW;

Old 12-24-2004, 11:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Kappa22

buy a vw
I'm not sure why you insist on trying to convince everyone to buy a VW, but that is terrible advice.
dude i know you know twice as much about cars as i do, but what's wrong with VWs? It may not be very reliable to an average american idiot, but if you take care of it - it will take care of you, just like any other car. It may be more expensive to maintain, than a civic for example, but it's solid as a rock.

Old 12-24-2004, 11:12 PM

ORIGINAL: bLaZnGi2L

im so angered and sad and more sad. My emotions building up because of my car. I have a 96 Honda Civic Ex Coupe.
A few months ago, i left my car at home and i came back the next day and my front bumper (after market) and my headlights (jdm black housing lights) were gone!!!!! [:@] grrr...Someone stole my baby's eyes... i was really reaallly angry. and since then my car has been sitting in the garage all alone. i realized that i need to fix my car now... i've been searchin everywhere for good prices on a stock hood and an after market front bumper, so far, its been no good. I just purchased new headlights and im glad i got that tho. i just need some help on finding good prices on a hood and a front bumper... if someone can help that would be great.
m so angered and sad and more sad. My emotions building up because of my car. I have a 96 Honda Civic Ex Coupe.
A few months ago, i left my car at home and i came back the next day and my front bumper (after market) and my headlights (jdm black housing lights) were gone!!!!! grrr...Someone stole my baby's eyes... i was really reaallly angry. and since then my car has been sitting in the garage all alone. i realized that i need to fix my car now... i've been searchin everywhere for good prices on a stock hood and an after market front bumper, so far, its been no good. I just purchased new headlights and im glad i got that tho. i just need some help on finding good prices on a hood and a front bumper... if someone can help that would be great.
try certifit, or go to car-part.net or .com, can't remember.

Old 12-25-2004, 12:48 AM
HCF Member

Sry to hear that but atleast you didn't get the whole entire car stolen. Buy a car alarm next time if you dont have one yet.

A few month ago my 92 Toyota Camry was parked downtown and when i got back someone smahed out the window and left the door open about 1 inch but they didn't manage to take anything. Good thing my has an alarm for it. Who knows what they might of taken but they sure didn't get anything.

So a car alarm would be a gr8t investment for your car.

Old 12-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Default RE: New here.. I need crazy help!!

How about your insurance. Do you have coverage for that. thats what I did whn I got my stereo jacked, not a penny out of pocket and not a penny up in my rates. and I'm 16!!!!! My rates are already shot throught the roof, through the ozone, throught outer space!!!!!!!

Old 12-25-2004, 11:04 PM

dude i know you know twice as much about cars as i do, but what's wrong with VWs? It may not be very reliable to an average american idiot, but if you take care of it - it will take care of you, just like any other car. It may be more expensive to maintain, than a civic for example, but it's solid as a rock.
I don't believe I said anything about reliability. Talking about how reliable VW's are on a Civic forum is pointless (for obvious reasons). And as for me being an average American idiot? I have nothing against Euros; I fix them all the time, so I know a thing or two about taking care of them... If you compare the reliability, breakdown rates, and cost-effectiveness of the two, it becomes crystal clear why I say what I do (but you probably already knew that...) It just seems a little wierd to go on a Honda forum and try to convince people to buy a VW. Especially someone who already has a perfectly good car.

Quick Reply: New Girl here.. I need crazy help!!