New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New Guy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Default New Guy!!!

Whats up everyone? Drivier of an Si here...never have any other! Comments welcome...and ah...how do you post pics on here?

Old 03-03-2006, 04:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: New Guy!!!

Welcome!

1. Post pics from a web host: Click the image button in the Reply to Message screen; copy/paste URL between the [IMG][/IMG] stuff.

2. Upload from file: Click the "Click here to upload!" from RtM screen and follow directions (this'll attach it) and click the "Embed pic in post" box next to the "Click here to upload!" link to show the image when you post your thread.

3. Signature: Use the [IMG][/IMG] things and put the URL of the image in between there (seems to be the easiest)

4. Avatar/Profile photo: Click "My Profile" at the top of any HCF screen; Scroll down to Avatar or Profile Photo and upload your pic or select one from the ones provided.

5. To upload pics to HCF gallery:
ORIGINAL: mxs (hope she doesn't mind me quoting her)

it's been a while since I created my gallery, so I don't remember exactly where all the buttons are. But you should be able to go here: https://www.hondacivicforum.com/gall...sp?galleryID=1
and there should be "create new gallery" or something like that. Set it up with a name and a description. Once it's set up, go into your new gallery and click on "add photos". They are restricted by size, so you might have to shrink them.
There's restrictions on size for most of these (except posting in the threads, I think) so you may want to shrink them.

Old 03-04-2006, 03:52 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: New Guy!!!

welcome to the foruM!