New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New guy alert :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Default New guy alert :)

Hey guys, nice rides!

I just bought a 98 civic si a few weeks ago, I've just added a few touch ups to it, and bought it some shoes
I recently purchased new type R front and rear lips, with a type R grille. I also put in a nice kenwood amp and jbl sub.

I work with photoshop and flash everyday at work, love working with 3ds max as well. You can see some of my work at http://www.justoproductions.com

Hope to hear from ya

Cheers.

Justo ( the jus is pronounced more like ju- then sto, almost everyone calls me juice [&:])

btw. my car is in my sig

Old 05-23-2006, 09:13 AM
Default RE: New guy alert :)

I uplaoded a picture of my car

Old 05-23-2006, 10:41 AM
HCF Member

I love the site man, did you design that yourself or did you use some kind of template. Ive seen many flash websites like that... and theyve been templates. I too work on Photoshop work, flash, very small smidge of 3d modeling. Never really got big on it, would like to though. I made a site for myself a while back, but i just checked it and now thats why im editing my post. It came up some weird search engine like the site doesnt exist about sex DVDs and bunch of other crap. you can check it if you want. URL is http://rwdesign.95mb.com "last time i checked" [:@] Cuz i used a free host. [:-]

I have a friend in Oklahoma going to school for 3d modeling, i seen some of his work. He always used maya, do you ever use that. Or just cinema 4d. I love your 3ds man, VERY impressive.

Old 05-23-2006, 12:00 PM

Thanks xramseyx! Yea bud, i designed the layout in photoshop and cinema 4d. I also used some adobe after effects for some nice effects. Learning photoshop, flash, and 3d puts you on a huge advantage point when it comes to designing. Yea i got the same search engine that you got when i clicked on your link [8D] But i recommend freewebs.com for free hosting. I used it prior to Justoproductions.com. I used to use a fair amount of cinema 4d, but now, i just use 3dsmax. Ive used maya before, its really built nicely for organic modelling. Thanks for checking out the site though, I put alot of work into it

Justo~

Old 05-23-2006, 12:48 PM
HCF Member

sweet deal! welcome

Old 05-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Stinky Administrator

nice civic man i love the wheels welcome to hcf

Old 05-23-2006, 06:20 PM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum!!..we have alot of good photoshopers on here, check out the chop shop section of the forum, MXS does alot of it for the forum and for ride of the month and such, shes pretty good

Old 05-23-2006, 09:50 PM

Thanks guys!

Glad you like em purple.

Mills! I will def check out the chop shop, and see if i can get a nice chopping rep like MXS. Hey mills, i wanted to let you know that Ive seen your car photo gallery many many times, and your car is where i want mine to be at I love your interior blue lights, and gauges, so envious. I bought the exterior lips you have I just need the lights. Maybe you can point me to the right direction for interior modding when the time comes.

Thanks guys

~justo

Old 05-23-2006, 10:44 PM
HCF Member

W.O.W. Im in pure awe of your site. Im blown away. That is by far the coolest 3d work I have ever seen in my life. Welcome to the forum. You are truley one talented person.

Old 05-24-2006, 12:59 AM
Stinky Administrator

awsome website nice work the 3-d art is out of this world

Quick Reply: New guy alert :)