New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

NEW here and Could use help plz look

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 07:57 PM
Default NEW here and Could use help plz look

hey guys i have a big problem. I went today to check my wires and when i pulled one of them off the connector thing came off i tried putting it back on but when i put it back on the car and tried to start it it would start but when i would hit the gas it would go all crazy like bogg way down like 500 rpms or less then come back to like 700 or so then shut off. So i figured the wires were ****ty so i went and got some new BOSCH wires not the greatest but pretty good wires Bosch is a pretty well known brand i think lol. I also got some new plugs for it i got BOSCH platinum 4's for it, all together was about 90 bucks. I got home and put everything on the way it is stated to with all the lubes and everything. I put this all on and is till doing but i noticed that as the car is sitting there idiling the battery light is on and i have know idea why? also as soon as i hit the gas even with these plugs and wires is doing the same exact thing! i didnt change the distributor or cap though. Could that be the problem? one thing that has me really confused is the battery light coming on? if u guys have any idea what this could be or suggestions on what to do or what to check plz lmk asap i really need to fix this as i am suppose to work at 5pm TOMORROW and really cant afford to be calling out of work lol!!!! plz lmk anything thanks for ur time guys.

BRIAN

Old 12-29-2006, 11:47 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: NEW here and Could use help plz look

I have no clue, but don't worry your answer should be answerd by tomorow, it probly woulda been answerd by now if you asked in tech help