New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New Honda dealer! :]

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 12:27 PM
Default RE: New Honda dealer! :]

Haha, it can be seen that way. Though, when compared to the Fit, the Civic LX models can still be seen as the entry-level Honda.

I drive a Fit that I bought about one month ago, and it's pretty loaded with standard features. Plus it runs/looks great with the mods I've gotten done so far. x]

As for the Mugen Si, I do believe quantities will be very limited. At least the number of them that we have in stock at a time will be. And Penske Honda is a very high-volume dealership; so that's saying a lot.

Even the regular Si is hard to come across; most of the time they're sold before they even get here.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 PM

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

i say free hondas for all
Where's mine? [sm=redx.gif]

Old 08-29-2007, 02:45 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: PenskeHondaSean

Haha, it can be seen that way. Though, when compared to the Fit, the Civic LX models can still be seen as the entry-level Honda.

I drive a Fit that I bought about one month ago, and it's pretty loaded with standard features. Plus it runs/looks great with the mods I've gotten done so far. x]

As for the Mugen Si, I do believe quantities will be very limited. At least the number of them that we have in stock at a time will be. And Penske Honda is a very high-volume dealership; so that's saying a lot.

Even the regular Si is hard to come across; most of the time they're sold before they even get here.
Yea I was looking forward to seeing a IDS-i Fit or something but I never ment it as they dont have any nice features and such because after all Honda is one of the if not the best at offering a good number of standard stuff even on their entry level cars. I just see the Civic getting bigger with more luxory items, far better standard power(more so tq), and the price steady on the climb. I like the Fit though ever sense I seen a best motoring vid with a K20A swapped Fit tearing Suzuki up in Japan.

So are you just a salesman there?

Old 08-29-2007, 02:56 PM

Yeah, I've seen a few K20 swap Fits, as I spend some time at FitFreak.net. It's a pretty big community now of Fit owners, and there are a lot of heavy mods going on.

And yes, I know what you're saying. The Civics are always moving up in quality, but so are all the competitors' cars, you know? That's Honda's reasoning. I could really see myself in a 5sp Civic EX-L with Navi, haha.

I am a salesperson on the new car side here, yes.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:05 PM
HCF Member

Well it's been cool to talk with ya and if/when I plan to buy another honda(I own a C5 ette now) I'll get ahold of ya even though I am a good ways off.

Old 08-29-2007, 04:16 PM

Sounds good, you do that. :] Can never go wrong with another Honda.