New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Default new member

Hi Im Josh and I just bought my first Honda Civic, a 2010 ex.
I really like the car, but am wanting to make a few changes, and I don't want to do anything that will void any part of my warranty.
One of the things I have been looking at doing is replacing the factory exhaust with a cat back. I don't want it to be too noisy and I want an improvement in fuel economy and of course a lil boost in power. Of course a new intake is also on my list.
Last I would like to improve the tunes. I have the stock head unit (no navigation) I like the head well enough, but the speakers need more range. What speakers would anyone here recommend. Also I would like to add a sub without taking up any space (perhaps in the stock location). I'm not looking to thump the doors off the car, but I work in the music industry and after going to shows 5 nights a week for the last 2 years, i have become a bit of an audiophile, and like the feel of good solid bass, crisp highs, and full mids.
If an aftermarket radio ends up on my list, I want a nav system, and i want it to look pretty stock.
Thank you all for any suggestions you have.