New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New Member......Ontario Canada

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Default New Member......Ontario Canada

Hey guys my names Chris i'm 22 this is my 6th car and basiclly it's been a big project and my first honda and since i've been working on it's been fun... Alot of work being done and alot of parts looking for so if anyone on here can help me locate parts thanks....

Here's what's happening:
New quaters are gonna be replaced, brand new made from scratch rockers, fenders are rolled, 2 new doors and trim is removed and stripped off, 2 Custom Gauge holders that i'm making, momo seats, momo shifter & e-brake plus boots, cf pedals, autometer gauges, momo steering wheel, simpson harnesses, ma audio system with Kenwood amps and panasonic deck, and acouple other lil thing's...

What I have planned to do:
Custom Harness Bar, CF Hood and Hatch, Exaust, CF Fenders, Front and Rear Lips, Smoked Headlights and Tail Lights, Turbo, B18 or B16 Swap can't remember if that's even the right code, Engine Built from bottom up, and acouple other lil things....