New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new ohio member

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Default RE: new ohio member

does anyone out the like my ride? i know everyone probably thinks i wanna try n sell it a cheap way by doin so but i cant post the pics on here cuz there too big so. if it dont sell in a month then im gonna keep it. well i hope i get some input

Old 03-26-2006, 06:50 PM
HCF Member

A little too hot fro me. Im more of all go and barely show.

Old 03-27-2006, 02:03 PM

i was wondering, the guy who owned the car before me took the a/c and heater blower out along with the control modual and air vents. he gave some b/s about the new radiator wouldnt fit unless he took it all out. i think u was wanting to supercharge it or put in a turbo kit. does this make sense or was he right? also would like some input some more horsepower gains. some little stuff till i save the money to do either one of those up top. thanks

Old 03-27-2006, 02:26 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

the funny thing was i was browsing through autotrader and saw that car. lol looks pretty sweet, but i would rather have go than show. i live in angola, in.

Old 03-27-2006, 02:54 PM

well im tryin to get both, just need more money. and its funny bout the autotrader thing, i have in there that i will take possible trades. ive had like 30 phone calls about the car and nothin. i think im gonna give it another two weeks then pull the ad

Old 03-27-2006, 04:27 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

ya thats sweet. i got my car in sylvania. ive got the whole show thing done besides repainting which im doing in a couple of weeks. so now im going for the go!

Old 03-28-2006, 07:12 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Ohiocivic

i was wondering, the guy who owned the car before me took the a/c and heater blower out along with the control modual and air vents. he gave some b/s about the new radiator wouldnt fit unless he took it all out. i think u was wanting to supercharge it or put in a turbo kit. does this make sense or was he right? also would like some input some more horsepower gains. some little stuff till i save the money to do either one of those up top. thanks
I would say that it was an attempt at boosting. Anyway, welcome aboard

Old 03-28-2006, 07:27 AM
HCF Member

Welcome! For some reason... I dont know what it is and I feel its very random but of all states I see on car tags, LITERALLY 1 out of 5 is from Ohio. Is there some Ohian conspiracy? Or theres a travel agency in Ohio making a fortune?

Old 03-28-2006, 02:18 PM
HCF Member

heh. well our e-check is extreamly cheep compaired to alot of states. as well as plate and regisrtation costs. in the end. they make the money back with all the salt that eats away at our cars, and has to get fixed.

Old 03-28-2006, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: LORDofdaRINGS

heh. well our e-check is extreamly cheep compaired to alot of states. as well as plate and regisrtation costs. in the end. they make the money back with all the salt that eats away at our cars, and has to get fixed.
maybe it depends on a county, but in cuyahoga, they made e-check completely free! I've heard that they wanted to eliminate it alltogether, but they are bound by a contract with the company that provides testing equipment.

To the OP: Welcome to the HCF! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here as all members are mature enough no to bash each other.

PS. I think your price is too high for that car. You might get lucky - you never know!

Quick Reply: new ohio member