New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

new wanna drop it help got pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 09:23 PM

i personally dig the chrome rims. not those specific ones but chrome ones in general are fine by me. i just like messin with folks. it gives me sadistic pleasure

Old 12-11-2009, 01:45 AM

Everyone is against your rims because all they do is strengthen the "Civic owner=ricer" stereotype, which affects us as fellow Civic owners. If you haven't noticed, people like to talk mad **** to people in the Honda community, especially calling us ricers even when we're not. The tacky stuff that certain Civic owners put on their cars (sorry, but for example your rims) attracts the attention of the haters and further confirms their stereotype.

Basically, we don't like it when people talk **** about all Civic owners just because you decided to put tacky rims on your Civic.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:11 PM

haha i guess u are right

Old 12-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

honestly, some civics can rock chrome rims, but thats a very small amount.. it all depends on what type of rim..

edit: polished is a better choise if you want shiney... or if you wanna get attention with ur rims, black with polished lip, they kinda scream look at my sexxyness but with a clean look!

Old 12-17-2009, 07:49 AM
HCF Member

I say black on black would look better

Old 12-17-2009, 09:45 AM
HCF Member

OP....

Get 16" Rims that aren't hideous.
Buy some tien S techs since you want a very worthless drop.
paint your interior back to gray it looks horrible.

Chrome NEVER looks good on civics. Dont listen to a word supersize says. Listen to trust, he knows how to put words together to explain to slow people.

Old 12-18-2009, 03:55 PM
HCF Member

wow i just noticed you painted stuff inside the car...
was the car like either red or white?
=|
lol i say go back 2 normal, and put steelies on.

Old 12-18-2009, 04:12 PM
HCF Member

i know you are probably getting tired of hearing this but i would drop the 17's and get 16's in a black or matte silver 16's will just ride better ive got 17's and they don't have that good ride quality anyhow id get the tein s-tech's they should give you that drop that you are wanting but you won't enjoy riding around in the winter if your area gets snow also your car only has one header another please paint your interior back to a grey if you want to do red get a cd player with red letters or maybe some aftermarket bucket seats that are red that is the only way anybody on here won't give you sh*t but besides that very nice clean civic and may i ask why you went from a si to a 95dx?

Old 12-18-2009, 05:03 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Has anyone pointed out a 2" drop won't tuck tire on 17's yet? No? Good

1.5-2" isn't going to tuck tire on an EG with 17's. I was tucking half an inch of tire up front and an inch in back and was rocking somewhere around a 3" drop. Pics:

Name:  ej12.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  45.0 KB

Name:  9.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  55.3 KB

Name:  ej1.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  33.6 KB

Also,chrome doesn't look good on any modern car, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, welcome to HCF.

Quick Reply: new wanna drop it help got pics