New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New From WV

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 07:03 AM
Default New From WV

Hi to all,not sure if this is the place for me,I hope so,as I love the Honda Civic&Accord.I belong to another Civic forum,but it all seemed to me young fellas concerned with whicn sparkplug gave the most HP,and how to install ground effect lights.All the forums may be this way,as most experienced guys may be old men like me that are not to computer savy,or just don`t take the time.If one is serious about working on these fine cars,then I`ll be glad to help,as I`ve done about everything to my 99 Civic with 262K miles.I`m not a mechanic by trade,but have only taken an auto to a shop a time or two in 38yrs of driving,and too tight to pay someone,as well as too hard headed to be beat by a car!
Kind Regards,Dizz

Old 12-15-2011, 10:28 AM

Welcome to the forum. I, too, do not take the car to a shop anymore unless I absolutely have to. I have had too many bad experiences in my 10 years of driving. Yes, I am probably one of those "kids" haha

Most everyone here will agree with me when I say that ground effect lighting and body kits etc etc are a thing of the past.