New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Newbie to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 10:17 PM
Default Newbie to the forum

What's up fellow and fellowete Civic owners. I've already post many questions and haven't introduced myself. Live in NC. Drive a 02' EX Pearl Blue Civic sedan. Not to many mods on the car yet. K & N CAI and 2 1/4" exhaust, no resonator with Ractive carbon fiber muffler. Had a set of gunmetal Motegi MR7's 17X7 but my car didn't like them. Pulled really bad to the right, even after having it realigned and replacing one of the front tires. Wheel bearings(both fronts) went out in the car at 30K. Not sure what happened there. Just received 2 cans of duplicolor paint to match factory color on aftermarket grill. SI style. Was supposed to be carbon fiber but turned out to be plastic with carbon print on it. What a joke. So I'm painting it. Got a cool Japanese license plate on the way for the front. Anyway, I'm really liking the forum. Very helpful information. Glad to be here. They call me SCRUFF.

Old 06-14-2005, 11:22 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Newbie to the forum

welcome scruff.