New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Partscheap.com At Your Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Default Partscheap.com At Your Service

Hello! My name is Paul Hildebrandt, a new sponsor of hondacivicforum.com, and webmaster of http://www.partscheap.com. The internet accessories division of the Wittmeier Auto Center located in Chico California. We are a Honda, Ford, and Chevrolet dealer and have been in the Honda car, service, and parts business since 1989. And Partscheap.com has been selling Honda Accessories online since 1999, we know our Honda parts well. If you have any questions about the Civic, accessories for your car, or questions about any other Honda automobile, you can ask me and i'm sure i'll have an answer for you. If i don't, i'll research it until i do. So keep us in mind if your ever shopping for those genuine accessories, thanks!

Here are a few pictures of our dealership!

Old 11-15-2005, 11:06 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Partscheap.com At Your Service

once again ..Welcome![sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif]

Old 11-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

righteous, welcome aboard!!

Old 11-15-2005, 01:47 PM

welcome, gotta any good deals on a catback for a 98 coupe?

Old 11-15-2005, 03:26 PM
HCF Member

Welcome!

Old 11-15-2005, 04:14 PM

thats a nice place. do you mean aftermarket as in bugshields. or aftermarket as in turbos?

Old 11-15-2005, 04:39 PM

Thanks for the welcome, hope i can be of service here! Auto98EX, we are a Honda dealer and unfortunatly at the time do have a supply of aftermarket products. If theres any accessories or even non-accessory Honda parts that you need, just give me a call or e-mail and i would be more than happy to fix you up with a huge discount from your average dealer pricing.

Old 11-15-2005, 04:49 PM
HCF Member

Hey hey! Welcome! Thank you for your support. It says alot about this site when a fricken DEALER is on our side. When ever you got a customer with crazy tech questions, ask us or send em on here. Weve already help dealerships get sales already form random joes coming here wanting an opinion!

Old 11-15-2005, 07:43 PM

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF. [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Paul, I have a few questions for you regarding a 2005 Civic LX.

Can you find out where and what color the wire is for the starter relay? Can I access it easily from the inside, and if not, where in the engine bay?

Is there more than 3 screws that hold the steering column cover in place? I've removed the 3 screws, but the bottom part of the cover doesn't seem to want to seperate from the top. How can I get it apart to access the top cover? I want to install a flashing LED in the top.

Thanks

Old 11-16-2005, 01:26 PM

ngoti8tor, sent you an e-mail with some documentation.

Quick Reply: Partscheap.com At Your Service