New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

sup guys and gals ;)

Old 04-01-2005, 08:44 PM
Default sup guys and gals ;)

Just wanted to say Hi

My name is Tom and I hope to find some friends and alot of advice on this forum.. I recently purchased a 98 Civic EX, and personally know nothing about it. I'm used to having a chevy 1/2 ton truck where I could actually sit inside the engine compartment to work on it . The car I got was from a dealership, so of course there is no paperwork on what modifcations or whatnot have been done to it. This weeked after I wash the car ( Its been raining all week here in sunny fl, hehe) I'll take some pictures and maybe someone here would be kind enough to tell me if there were any engine mods done or not

Old 04-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Default RE: sup guys and gals ;)

Welcome. Did the dealer not have the vehicle records as most info they have would be in their computer systems under the VIN. Don't think they'd want to sell you something that had an outstanding safety recall or was the dealer not a Honda dealer? I'm not too sure how it works in sunny Florida but most Honda dealers can look up vehicle history (Safety items/recalls, etc) on their puters. It might be worth your while to check with the local Honda dealer to see if your vehicle has any outstanding issues.

Old 04-02-2005, 12:48 AM
HCF Member

i must shake your virtual hand on your chioce of screenname+date joined. lets see if your sense of humor is contagiuos.. welcome to hcf......now ..JUGGLE SOME ****.haha..hoho..hehe... they're comming to take me away

Old 04-05-2005, 08:22 PM

Well it was a used car lot, as for any recalls and such, I am taking the car into the honda dealer soon for a physical.. I was talking more in the aspects of any performance mods that might be eaisly visible that I dont know about..

as for the nick/date.. that was my intentions!!!!! (not really, but sounded good eh?)