New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

The usual hello...

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Default The usual hello...

Hey guys. Well, I guess I will start from the beginning. (I'll try to keep it short and sweet.) I've been needing a new car for a while now. I just found a new job that pays well and gives me as many hours as I need. So, I decided to go car shopping. I was going to be getting an '05 Cavalier, but the guy who was helping me at the car lot couldn't mangage to get me financed. After he gave me the run around for a few days I told him to shove off. I went else where and wound up finding a 2002 Red 2 Door Civic EX for $8,000. I had been looking for a gas saver, but something that would still give me get up and go when I needed it. Bingo. This was the car. So I talked with him and he managed to get me financed as long as I could put half down. I'm only eighteen (will be nineteen in July), but my parents had agreed to loan me the 3k to help me with the down payment. Now all the papers are done, i'm just waiting for my parents to come up with the money, which will be a week or so. The car is sitting in a garage on the lot waiting for me to come take it home. Guys, I already love that car and I have only sat in it twice and drove it once for five minutes.

Long story short, I am (almost) a new Civic owner, and hope to make this forum a second home just like any other forums. Greetings to all, and you will see me around!

EDIT: Oh, yes. A little about me. Names Ethan. Bout to be 19. Love cars. Live in Waco, Texas. Also own a '92 Camaro with a swapped 350 but the new motor just ate the tranny. Want to know any more: http://www.myspace.com/ethantheoneandonly

Old 05-15-2007, 08:26 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: The usual hello...

welcome to HCF! Good luck on the purchase and take some picture when you get it.