New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Wanna introduce myself

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 07:46 PM
Default Wanna introduce myself

wats up guys/girls .
my names Roman, from Cali. got a 1998 Honda Civic SOHC (woot woot!) D16y7
Registered a little while ago and just recently started posting and actually getting to know the ways around the forum. Really happy to be here. Great forum. my car is currently stock. really really looking forward to getting a paint job. Im going to most likely paint it gunmetal. my enigne is stock except for an off brand intake. I dont know what company my rims are. Any help with the brand would be helpful. soon getting a b18b turbo engine. without tranny.
heres some pics. (yes i know you guys just love pictures)...... my build is gonna be kinda slow. due to the fact im still in highschool. and income is low. any questions,just ask
Name:  Civic1.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  65.0 KB
Name:  Civic2.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  58.6 KB

Old 11-03-2008, 08:13 PM
HCF Member

stock tails ftw! welcome!

Old 11-03-2008, 08:27 PM
June 2010 ROTM

Welcome to the forum!! Remember to stay true to your own likes and dislikes. Don't get pressured into changing your car to please others. And as long as you update with pictures often, you'll be my bestestest fwiend!

Old 11-03-2008, 08:41 PM

yea i will keep u guys updated will pics everytime i replace/change something.but yea about those stock lights.....i like the lighting on these ones better. its not really gonna matter what they look like on the outside since im gonna get em smoked. im a fan of the toyota supra taillights.like the rounded look.
but maybe ill go jdm a lil bit later when i get my engine. woo

Old 11-03-2008, 09:12 PM
HCF Member

welcome to the forum, just remember that not everyone would like what you do with your car, so just fix it up to how you like it. it's cool you are in sacramento. i'm from san francisco btw.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:31 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by sfazngiants
welcome to the forum, just remember that not everyone would like what you do with your car, so just fix it up to how you like it. it's cool you are in sacramento. i'm from san francisco btw.
oh **** sac town,
im feeling a winter meet for all the west coast hcf boys!

Old 11-03-2008, 10:06 PM
HCF Member

well damn Im a west cost hcf boy too lol! I wonder how far a drive it would be to there, I believe you guys are right below us in land position. and welcome roman

Old 11-04-2008, 03:32 PM

thxx for accepting me.
nd yea that winter meet sounds nice. anyone have a team around these areas?

Old 11-05-2008, 09:48 PM

yea i think those taillights will look good tinted/smoked
i'm not really a fan of how they look, but as you said, once they're smoked you won't be able to see them really. I like how they light up too, just not how they look besides the lighting.

My Del Sol came with those same rims on it when I bought it, but they were in horrible condition so I swapped my current rims from the Civic to the Del Sol, and sold the Civic with those rims on it. I'm not aware of what rims they are.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 11-05-2008, 10:02 PM
HCF Member

haha, a meet would be cool. going to a celica meet with my girlfriend's forum this weekend and they are going on a cruise afterwards. it would be cool having a bunch of celica's going down the freeway. lol

Quick Reply: Wanna introduce myself