New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Welcome a new fan to the forums

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 10:16 PM
Default Welcome a new fan to the forums

Hey all my name is Necrosaro and I have just recently join a previous forum and got no welcome so I camehere after looking andhoping that someone will welcome me.

A little about myself...I am a Second Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and have been doing it for 14 years. I am also currently in the process of getting a 08 Honda Civic LX from my local Honda Dealership and look forward to getting to know all you guys

A little about the stats of what it is going to be.......First, things first and no flammers haha, It will be a automatic with a few options here and there. I don't plan on adding too many options due to the fact that I would like to get my own options later.

I will currently be keeping it stock till properly broke in(Im still a die hard idealist in breaking in an engine and nobody will change that). However I am very excited in getting to the performance of the vehicle. I plan on dumping 10 grand into her and now you all might as well say, get a different car but after thinking about everything about it.... (almost got a Mustang 2008 gt because I had a 2002 Mustang before but decided on Honda, just because its Honda and Honda is such a great company with resale and reailability and didn't plan on getting a almost 4000 pound beast) Oh ya the engine sounds killer when properly tuned and worked.

Why did I swtich from Ford to Honda... lets just say that It was a personal decision since I didn't like the way Ford was going with there vehicles. Honda just came to my mind and I did my research and fell in love with everything out it. Body style(as long as they keep the civic below 3000 pounds), The new Accord which has been based but is a great step forward for the younger generation(Coupe) and the older/family generation(Sedan). Hey I could go on but that would take too much time :P
Hopefully you all will welcome another fan to the family with open arms and hope to hear from you all soon.

If any questions just post them up and I will hopefully answer them to the best of my knowledge as well as try tohelp out the boards

Thanks

Old 09-08-2007, 02:32 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Welcome a new fan to the forums

Welcome! Are you spending 10k on the car and upgrades or just on upgrades? Even though you said you're not doing much and not right away.

Old 09-08-2007, 08:12 AM
Recognized HCF Member

welcome!

Old 09-08-2007, 08:59 AM
HCF Member

good man, welcome

Old 09-09-2007, 12:41 AM

I am just spending it on upgrades... I would like to see my car being different from others as well as some parts to have a little fun with. Thanks for all the welcomes and hope to be an asset to these forums