New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Default Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

Hi, I'm John and I'm a Honda Addict! I'm 18 from Chattanooga Tennesee (well actually Rossville, GA but same thing) I work at Best Buy and love my job. I love my car, and treat it better than my best friends. If they have muddy feet. They can walk in the rain. As you'll see from the pics, my floorboard is almost never dirty. Any hoo, I hope I can fit in here and help and be helped.

I have a 95 Civic Dx with a shaved head, headers, Apexi Cat back exhaust system, short ram air intake, 17" wheels wrapped in Kuhmo rubber. I'm currently working on the interior. The entire of the interior is getting ready to match the direction the outside is going. It's going flat black with dual flat red race stripes. With a spoon front bumper and completely shaved exterior (no antennae, no side moldings, no emblems, no door handles. ect.) The interior is getting new red and black race seats, and a premium audio center console. The interior is going all black, I'm buying new black molded carpet for the floors and trunk. I'm painting all plastic and vinyl black. The door panel fabric is going to be reupholstered red. I'm also putting Red Neon both under neath the car, and under the dash, under the seats, in the trunk, in the vents, and also behind the gauge cluster.

Well, thats just a little about me and my car. hope you guys like the pics.....

Name:  Picture12.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  17.5 KB
Name:  Pic-0076.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  57.8 KB
Name:  Pic-0075.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  63.6 KB
Name:  Pic-0078.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  69.7 KB
Name:  Pic-0077.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  57.5 KB
Name:  ef9fd6f7.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  13.8 KB
Name:  picture4.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  18.2 KB
Name:  Picture9.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  23.4 KB
Name:  Picture8.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  26.0 KB
Name:  Picture6.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  19.7 KB
Name:  Picture5.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  16.0 KB
Name:  Picture2.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  16.4 KB

Old 03-17-2007, 11:09 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

looks good, i like the black rims a lot better than the white. just lower it and throw a lip kit with some fog lights and you'll be right.

Old 03-18-2007, 01:50 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

looks good, i like the black rims a lot better than the white. just lower it and throw a lip kit with some fog lights and you'll be right.
Ditto, I'm dig'n the color too. Def lower it asap. Looking good so far...

Old 03-18-2007, 04:16 AM

dont like sPOiler.. luv colour... lower it.. ****en hot.. maybe black rims but its sweet with white to.. nice car man.. DIG IT!./

Old 03-18-2007, 09:44 AM

Nice ride!!!Welcome Aboard!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 11:25 AM

love the orange def. lower it. but welcome to the forums.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:25 AM
DJC

Nice ride, as others said drop it. And 95'slook so good with the lip kit+fog lights. IMO the black rims look nicer.

Old 03-18-2007, 12:36 PM
HCF Member

yea black wheels FTW, and id say lose that wing, its a tad to thick to flow with the rest of it, but its a niice ride...welcome

Old 03-18-2007, 09:23 PM

yeah. i like the color too. its gonna go back that color probabl when all the body shaving is done.

Old 03-19-2007, 12:59 AM
HCF Member

Orange? I wanna puke. That wing makes you a fast/furious wannabe. Painted interior? Fart Can? "racing seats"? You drive a rice rocket. My .02? Paint a normal color, leave interior stock, get a stock muffler. A "stock" exterior on a 92-95 civic looks good with nothing more than a lip kit, nice wheels, tint and maybe an "SI" style spolier.........spoiler, not a wing.

Quick Reply: Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!