New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

What up...

Old 09-07-2008, 02:07 AM
Default What up...

hello...my civic is in the shop, about to come out...its an 02 civic 2dr. stick, blue, leather seats, screen, system, 18" konig incident...as soon as it gets out of the shop i will be postin my pics...yeah, i'll be the most fly girl on this site that has the sick car!!!! JUST WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2008, 04:30 AM
HCF Member

... wtf was that??

Anyway, welcome! What's she in the shop for? Did you mod her yourself? What's your build angle? What future mods you got in mind?

Old 09-07-2008, 03:19 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by britbrat3
hello...my civic is in the shop, about to come out...its an 02 civic 2dr. stick, blue, leather seats, screen, system, 18" konig incident...as soon as it gets out of the shop i will be postin my pics...yeah, i'll be the most fly girl on this site that has the sick car!!!! JUST WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
I've seen some pretty nice girl civics. I don't think yours will be the most "fly". 18's are pretty big hows the ride?

Search this Thread