New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Whats the most power stickers to put on??

Old 07-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Default Whats the most power stickers to put on??

I just got the new civic for me(a 1994 modle year) and it looks too regular so I want to know the most power stickers to get to put on to show that it is serious race look.

Old 07-16-2005, 08:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Whats the most power stickers to put on??

umm, not trying to be a smarta**, but no one will think your car looks good with stickers unless you really have the performance parts to go with them. most parts come with a sticker. get the parts, install them, and then you can have stickers with some nads to back them up.

Old 07-16-2005, 09:00 PM
HCF Member

oh, and if its stickers from a cheapo company, like APC, you will still get clowned.

Old 07-16-2005, 09:01 PM

Dont eat to much rice, bad for you health[:'(].

Old 07-17-2005, 09:36 AM

I hear that your car will look super powerful and be a real head-turner if you put on Maclaren F1 stickers. A friend of a friend's Uncle's mailman's son tried this and actually won first prize at an Auto Show.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:15 AM

Id deffinatly get some Jegs stickers. Also some Magnaflow. Loof for some Summit Racing stickers too. Powerd by Honda would be good too, show em you mean buisness.

Old 07-17-2005, 11:19 AM
HCF Member

on the other hand if your car has a mess of stickers on it ---somebody might think you REALLY have all thoes parts in there & try to steal it --- but they will be pretty dissapointed [:@]

Old 07-17-2005, 02:44 PM

ORIGINAL: AOL.COM
on the other hand if your car has a mess of stickers on it ---somebody might think you REALLY have all thoes parts in there & try to steal it --- but they will be pretty dissapointed [:@]
Make sure you leave a note in your car for the thieves to call the insurance company and tell the insurance company that all those items and mods were actually in the car so that when you collect your money for the car, you're paid for all those ficticious items. That way, when you buy a new car, you can really put all of those items and mods into it. So in a way, the thieves will be helping you!

Old 07-17-2005, 03:50 PM

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

I hear that your car will look super powerful and be a real head-turner if you put on Maclaren F1 stickers. A friend of a friend's Uncle's mailman's son tried this and actually won first prize at an Auto Show.
I search for Maclaren F1 and nothing show up. who makes those part?

Old 07-17-2005, 03:52 PM

is #187 horse-power with #181 torq any good?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Whats the most power stickers to put on??