New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

what's up

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Default what's up

What's up everybody at HCF, I've been visiting this site a lot and I love it! I am getting an 07 Civic Coupe LX for my first car. We already bought it and the dealer said it should arrive on the 27th of this month; I can't wait! I've been thinking about a lot of stuff that I want to do to my car, but don't know where to begin. So I'll probably be asking a lot of questions and I can't wait to see what you guys have to say!

Old 03-23-2007, 12:11 AM
Default RE: what's up

Intake, exauhst, headers, suspention ect. GO for the gold make it fast and handle.

Old 03-23-2007, 12:28 AM
HCF Member

is it an auto or manual?

Old 03-23-2007, 09:58 AM

It's a manual

Old 03-23-2007, 04:47 PM
HCF Member

Congrats on your purchase and welcome! (I think I start all my posts this way, lol) -- first thing I would do since it's new:
[ul][*]Have dealership remove any of their names from your car (stickers, license plate frames, etc)[*]Also have them remove any pinstripes (dunno if newer Civics come with them) UNLESS you like them[*]Tint[*]Suspension (lowering springs/shocks)[*]Wheels[*]Followed by your basic bolt-ons (I/H/E = Intake/Header/Exhaust)[/ul]That's what I would do In that order... You can also do other things in between (headlight bulbs, int/ext bulbs, strut/lower tie bars) The list just goes on and on...

Old 03-23-2007, 07:34 PM

Thanks for the info. I definitely want to tint the windows and take any stickers/pinstripes off first. I'm thinking about an aem cai or suspension after that.