New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

what's upppp

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Default what's upppp

just bought my first car, a 2006 honda civic lx coupe in atomic blue. i'm in love with it, it's such a hot ride. had a 98 civic before this one, but it died. don't really plan on "pimping it out", just wiping it with a diaper hahahaha

Old 06-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Default RE: what's upppp

Welcome to the forums

Old 06-05-2006, 12:35 AM

Hey! fellow newbie here. I'm close to closing on an '06 DX. My old car is a '91 Accord, it's been just great, but at 217,000+ miles, Betsy is falling apart (though the engine is still great, Honda's greatest strength). I'm looking for a group who can talk sensibly with me how to make my budget Civic better. Since were all fans here, I can tell you that I like the new Civic better than the last. More like Betsy than the previous generation. Comparable in room (I'm a musician, need to haul stuff, not so much I need a truck). I guess what I am looking for here is ways to tweak the Civic to get more out of it. The DX seats (though I love the height adjustment feature and the telescoping wheel) are not great; suggestions for aftermarket covers? My plan, since this is my first new Honda, is to trade and upgrade in three years to the LX (EX?, maybe, but then I get close to wanting an Accord), so I want to keep this car in prime shape until then.
I hate SUV's.
I don't get the American market sometimes. Has anybody here gone and searched through Honda World? Have you seen the Civic hatchback (Europe only)? Or for that matter the Accord wagon (just gorgeous).

Old 06-05-2006, 12:43 AM
Stinky Administrator

welcome to hcf i wanted a 06 civic but couldn't find on e so i got a 06 accord oh and c6bass ive seen the pics of the europe hatch and the accord wagon nice cars