New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Yo

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Default Yo

Im new here and I hope to be new to the Civic world as well. I used to hate the things cuz of ricers, but I realize that they havea lot of potentioal

Old 01-08-2007, 07:30 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Yo

Now's a wonderful time to invest, CNN reported tonight that cars from Japan are roughly 44% of the market right now, and they are expected to rise in the next 5 years.

I will tell you this, I will never own another American car, I don't really care if thats Un-American of me, but I will have to be honest, imports live twice as long, and drive twice as hard as most of the American rides. Untill they can proove their worth to me, I will stick with Honda or Toyota.

BTW Welcome to the boards :-)

Old 01-08-2007, 07:34 PM
HCF Member

never say never.

all the cars that ive ever bought were imports except one, a ford probe (just a rebadged mazda mx6), but id buy a domestic today if it had the right handling and performance.

so far mustangs don't do it for me, and neither do corvettes, which are inefficient size-wize.

but the caddies out now are pretty nice, especially the V models. i just hate sedans.

Old 01-08-2007, 07:45 PM
HCF Member

^ yea but the new caddy's are super funky with their oil.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:00 PM

I just want to sell my Nissan and get back into FF cars

Old 01-08-2007, 08:50 PM
HCF Member

I would probably have to take a Mazda 6, but thats about it. That engine would keep me guessing all day long as to how the thing actualy works.