Non-Honda Discussion Discussion of all other makes and models takes place here!

Nissan carnage

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

So, you want gearheads to stick together, but it's okay to pre-junk someone else's potential project?

Makes sense.

Old 10-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx
i really had alot of money rapped up in this thing and wasnt going to let the bank benefit too much off of my hard work. $9k subtracting from $13k is what was left. Not including mods, and the bank benefited a little bit from the auction at $4,600. No i didnt get any money back.
Welcome to modifying cars. They're never worth what you put into them and you'll never get the money you put in back; the vast majority of cars are expenses, not investments.

And I'm with forty on this one. Burnouts before getting your car repossessed is retarded. You knew you couldn't afford it any more, so you beat the hell out of it? How is that any different than beating the hell out of it after finding out it is going to be repossessed?

Old 10-21-2010, 08:55 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Grow up, lol.

YOU are the immature one here, not us. I'm 27 years old, educated, married, own my own my home and am steadily nearing the end of making car payments on a ~$20k car. All of which was paid for through hard work and making my own money. My mom is a secretary and my Dad is a prison guard, we're hardly "flossin." Name:  icon_lol.gif
Views: 14
Size:  336 Bytes

They did everything they could to make sure we all had a good life, and it's those values being instilled in me that resulted in the person I am today. I learned at an early age to appreciate everything you have and to respect other's and their property.

Old 10-21-2010, 08:59 AM
Banned

cry about it.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:05 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Sweet triple post brah.

umadbrah?

Pretty obvious that you're the only one cryin here. You're just mad cause no one is impressed by terrible nuetral drop burnouts lolol

Old 10-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Forty04
So, you want gearheads to stick together, but it's okay to pre-junk someone else's potential project?

Makes sense.
Sweet triple post brah.

umadbrah?

Pretty obvious that you're the only one cryin here. You're just mad cause no one is impressed by terrible nuetral drop burnouts lolol
yeah im a little pissed off, but as you can see from the beginning of the thread ur really the the one whos been crying about doing burnouts, from the guy with a subaru on his signature. WRONG FORUM BUD.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:11 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Check the join date BRAH, I was drivin Civics when you were in Diapers. I need more out of life than a Civic could provide.

ustillmad?

Old 10-21-2010, 09:16 AM
HCF Member

Makes sense.
Lol, very nice

Old 10-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Banned

Check the join date BRAH, I was drivin Civics when you were in Diapers. I need more out of life than a Civic could provide.

ustillmad?
please explain how u were driving civics while i was in diapers, im listening! again wrong forum. Let me post some more vids so u can just expode in a mental crying breakdown about someone doing burnouts and how it is soooooooooooo wrong.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Banned

ustillmad?

waiting to see some pics of these so called civics.

Quick Reply: Nissan carnage