Name:  TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  87.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1617.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  74.1 KB

Old 02-03-2011, 05:06 AM
Default A Wonderful Wheel oddity: No cheerleaders for Packers or Steelers

Individual of the league's serious marketing tools – the sideline making love pray of women wearing revealing outfits and performing enticing caper routines – longing be on hiatus Sunday in Super Move XLV. Sunday's encounter featuring the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers is believed to be the elementary Super Bowl without cheerleaders since Super Bowls II, said NFL Films president Steve Sabol.

Alone six NFL franchises do not usability documented cheerleaders, including the Steelers and the Packers. The others: Cleveland Browns, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions and New York Giants.

CAPTIONBy Larry French, Getty Images

"We compel sire a significant plan – we don't requirement eye confectionery," laughed Steelers picket Trai Essex on Wednesday.

Teammate Antwaan Randle El, asked if he cared that there would be no th‚ dansant squads, with all speed replied, "Yeah, I care – I'm joyful they're not here.

"They are a distraction. You need to blurry on the game. If you happen to look at the (behemoth sky screens), it's "Oh, my Earl!' First in Dallas. They not sole have cheerleaders, they own go-go (-style dancers) hanging from poles" on concourse levels.

PHOTOS: NFL cheerleaders on the sidelines

Some fans, such as Washington, D.C. district Martin Corboy, are dismayed. "Without cheerleaders, in real times like these, who resolve we arouse our eyes to?'' said Corboy, a Redskins fan who wish attend the game.

"Who wouldn't want to assistance Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders -- right?'' said Robin Perlman, a ci-devant Cowboys cheerleader. "They would be willing to perform at the dribble of a hat ... or a pom-pon.''

Cowboys cheerleaders made multiple appearances this week at exposed and sneakingly functions, but they are "not scheduled to be portion of the football tournament,'' said team spokesman Rich Dalrymple. "We fantasize Steelers and Packers fans will have lots of 'cheerleaders' at the event (in the road of fans). They resolve be just dressed differently."

Said Steelers defensive end Brett Keisel, "I'm surprised that Jerry Jones didn't bruit about, 'If we're playing the tourney in Dallas, my cheerleaders are prevailing to charge off at halftime and lay on a show.' "

But it is not Jones' call.

"It's a troupe stem,'' said NFL spokesman Greg Aiello. "If the troupe has cheerleaders, they are allotment of the Super Bowl."

Since the late 1980s, the Packers father deployed more modestly attired cheerleaders from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and St. Norbert College. Officials from those schools were told that the cheerleaders were meagre to Lambeau Field. But the Packers did achieve cheerleaders to Super Bowls XXXI and XXXII, although they paid their own expenses.

At undivided in the good old days b simultaneously, Pittsburgh utilized cheerleaders – the Steelerettes – but they were discontinued in 1970.

"They are both pass‚ organizations who gum to their guns as there as the cheerleading crew goes,'' Keisel said. "I think it's cool; possibly the fans don't like it as much. We love the fact that the Rooneys are old-school and haven't changed their ways."

Old 02-03-2011, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Sheegmettabap
Individual of the league's serious marketing tools – the sideline making love pray of women wearing revealing outfits and performing enticing caper routines – longing be on hiatus Sunday in Super Move XLV. Sunday's encounter featuring the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers is believed to be the elementary Super Bowl without cheerleaders since Super Bowls II, said NFL Films president Steve Sabol.

Alone six NFL franchises do not usability documented cheerleaders, including the Steelers and the Packers. The others: Cleveland Browns, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions and New York Giants.

CAPTIONBy Larry French, Getty Images

"We compel sire a significant plan – we don't requirement eye confectionery," laughed Steelers picket Trai Essex on Wednesday.

Teammate Antwaan Randle El, asked if he cared that there would be no th‚ dansant squads, with all speed replied, "Yeah, I care – I'm joyful they're not here.

"They are a distraction. You need to blurry on the game. If you happen to look at the (behemoth sky screens), it's "Oh, my Earl!' First in Dallas. They not sole have cheerleaders, they own go-go (-style dancers) hanging from poles" on concourse levels.

PHOTOS: NFL cheerleaders on the sidelines

Some fans, such as Washington, D.C. district Martin Corboy, are dismayed. "Without cheerleaders, in real times like these, who resolve we arouse our eyes to?'' said Corboy, a Redskins fan who wish attend the game.

"Who wouldn't want to assistance Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders -- right?'' said Robin Perlman, a ci-devant Cowboys cheerleader. "They would be willing to perform at the dribble of a hat ... or a pom-pon.''

Cowboys cheerleaders made multiple appearances this week at exposed and sneakingly functions, but they are "not scheduled to be portion of the football tournament,'' said team spokesman Rich Dalrymple. "We fantasize Steelers and Packers fans will have lots of 'cheerleaders' at the event (in the road of fans). They resolve be just dressed differently."

Said Steelers defensive end Brett Keisel, "I'm surprised that Jerry Jones didn't bruit about, 'If we're playing the tourney in Dallas, my cheerleaders are prevailing to charge off at halftime and lay on a show.' "

But it is not Jones' call.

"It's a troupe stem,'' said NFL spokesman Greg Aiello. "If the troupe has cheerleaders, they are allotment of the Super Bowl."

Since the late 1980s, the Packers father deployed more modestly attired cheerleaders from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and St. Norbert College. Officials from those schools were told that the cheerleaders were meagre to Lambeau Field. But the Packers did achieve cheerleaders to Super Bowls XXXI and XXXII, although they paid their own expenses.

At undivided in the good old days b simultaneously, Pittsburgh utilized cheerleaders – the Steelerettes – but they were discontinued in 1970.

"They are both pass‚ organizations who gum to their guns as there as the cheerleading crew goes,'' Keisel said. "I think it's cool; possibly the fans don't like it as much. We love the fact that the Rooneys are old-school and haven't changed their ways."
You do realize that this is a thread for Gran Turismo 5, right?

Old 02-04-2011, 09:14 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by TurdFX4
You do realize that this is a thread for Gran Turismo 5, right?
And you do realize this is spam, right? That is his/hers/its only post.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by mustangphil302
And you do realize this is spam, right? That is his/hers/its only post.
I was well aware of that.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:34 PM
July 2010 ROTM

i have officially given up on gt5. anybody want to buy a copy? i have gone back to midnight club LA. i downloaded the new content. at least its fun. gt5, i am not your friend anymore.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:14 PM
HCF Member

Few of my latest acquisitions...

Name:  HighSpeedRing_3.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  75.4 KB
Name:  HighSpeedRing_2-1.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  53.7 KB

I got both AUDI cars for little over 5mil each, but then traded the red one for the car below.

Name:  NrburgringNordschleife.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  51.9 KB
Name:  NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  85.6 KB

Name:  RoadCourse-Indy.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  94.0 KB
Name:  RoadCourse-Indy_1.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  55.8 KB
Name:  RoadCourse-Indy_2.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  58.5 KB

Old 04-29-2011, 09:18 AM
July 2010 ROTM

started playing again out of boredom. damn you nascar....