Ride Of The Month This section contains all nomination and voting threads and information, ONLY. See Rules before nominating or voting!

September Nominations

Old 07-31-2010, 06:00 PM
Default September Nominations

Nominations for September 2010 ROTM are open on August 1 at 12:00 AM CST. (*cough* July31@9:00CSTbeforeIforget *cough* )

PLEASE READ THE RULES FOR RIDE OF THE MONTH BEFORE POSTING

This is the way it works:

To be nominated, the member must have a photo gallery/garage and be an active member. By active, I mean that members who haven't posted since July of 03 are not eligible. Before anyone asks, lets set it at this... to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. You can not nominate yourself. You can not be ROTM twice in one calendar year, although anyone who has already won in a past year can win again. It has to be a Civic.

Nominations will be limited to 5 per month. The nominations will be closed once we reach 5 nominees, or after 1 week.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes 1995 Civic
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes 1995 civic (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

One nomination and one second per person per month, i.e. no saying "I want to nominate X and Y and Z!"

However, if you nominate someone or second someone and that user eventually declines nomination, you can nominate or second someone else, depending on which you used that ended up being declined. For example:

1. Bob nominates Joe.
2. Frank seconds Joe.
3. Joe declines.

Bob can nominate someone different now.
Frank can second someone different now.

When nominating or seconding someone, please refer to them by their full user name. Also, if someone has been nominated and seconded but has not replied to the thread, try to help pass the word on to that person that they have been nominated, in case they did not see the thread.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

You may not be nominated and be in the voting poll for ROTM 2 months in a row. For example, if you are nominated and seconded and you accept nomination for January, you may not be nominated in February... but if you do not win January ROTM you can be nominated again in March.

If you win ROTM you may not be nominated again for the rest of the calendar year.

After Accepting Nomination
Participants must PM a mod list to staff (WellFedHobo or trustdestruction) after accepting the nomination before the voting thread is scheduled to begin (on the 15th of every month). They need to be submitted in this format for consistency's sake:

Year / Trim / Transmission
Engine/Performance
Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension
Appearance/Exterior
Appearance/Interior
Audio/Visual

Participants must also provide staff with a picture to post in the ROTM Voting thread.

If you fail to provide a mod list or picture before the time and date voting is scheduled to begin, you may be subject to disqualification at the discretion of the staff in charge of ROTM.

Also, participants should create their garage to reflect their mod list and post any additional pictures they want displayed in their garage photo album. There will be links to the participants' garages in the voting thread. This is not mandatory.

You may also provide us with a link to your project thread which will be posted in the voting thread. This is not mandatory.

Voting

Voting will begin on the 15th of every month and will last for 1 week.

The following people can't be nominated for September:

Justinwebb (February 2010 ROTM)
Plethoric33 (March 2010 ROTM)
GReddy_Civic (April 2010 ROTM)
trustdestruction (May 2010 ROTM)
danomatic93 (June 2010 ROTM)
MBrent (July 2010 ROTM)
jwmm04 (August 2010 ROTM)
sfazngiants
PunisherInOKC
SPLAT
supersize

Please read the rules before posting. Thank you.

Here is how ROTM looks so far.

Locked in:
Beast19rp
Scott53092
N0safebetdx
EngelHonda37
kenny-g

Nominated/awaiting acceptance:
cvcrcr99

Declined Nomination:
Peg_Leg

Last edited by WellFedHobo; 08-04-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:18 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Ill nominate Beast's Euro CTR!
That things supa nice and he's gotten even more work done since last he was up for rotm.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:27 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

N0safebetdx

Old 08-01-2010, 12:14 AM
HCF Member

i will second beast19rp

Old 08-01-2010, 05:47 AM
September 2010 ROTM

and I'll accept again guys

Old 08-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Chubby Chaser

2nd nosafebetdx