PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Bad Sellers/Buyers Feedback Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 12:12 PM
HCF Member
Default Bad Sellers/Buyers Feedback Thread

Ok if you have been ripped off or think somebody has tried to rip you off on HFC post in here. Show as much proof as you can because I do not want people names smeared w/o proof. This is a better way for us members to know who to look for a by way of scammers and know people past records on HCF as far as the classifieds.

Follow this link to see scammers who have their private information posted. DO NOT transact with these people.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 02-25-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Default RE: Bad Sellers/Buyers feedback thread

Hi. I advertised in the WTB section here and got a reply from Pamitar101. If you search on posts from him he claims to have a junk yard in Rochester, NY. Through private messages on this site we corresponded about the parts I needed. I then sent him a money order. After two weeks he claimed he didn't receive it and that he sometimes has a problem receiving mail. I filed a lost money order report and sent another money order to Pamitar101 (not mentioning his real name here). After another two weeks he initially claimed he didn't receive anything then stopped responding. I received the results of my money order inquiries from the Post office today. He cashed the money orders at the post office in Rochester. Needless to say I am out of $125 and I have no parts. Also I searched for pamitar101 and found his profile on Myspaces.com with his picture. On there his profile states he is 14! He's F'd - so far this is wire fraud, mail fraud, and who knows what else they will get him on. The complaint is already filed with Elliot Spitzer's office for Internet Fraud, and one is going to the Attorney General's office in Rochester. It is people like that that ruin it for the rest of us.

Old 05-22-2006, 06:54 PM
HCF Member

dawhokid~ bought my stock muffler.. told me that the payment had been put threw on paypal later after i shipped found out it hadnt... no contact since.. multiple pms on here... owes 65 dollars still.......

Old 02-01-2007, 07:49 PM
HCF Member

Don't know who of us is bad - see for yourself. Full pm exchange up to date. Pay attention to shipment delay, too. Enjoy this reading

Zarembad, 1/7/2007

Hey,

I saw on a different thread you were looking for a stock head unit with cd changer controls. I have one, it is a tape deck out of my 1994 civic dx hatch.

Misha, 1/7/2007

Good. Is it in good condition? How much do you want for it shipped to 22102?
Thanks.

Zarembad, 1/7/2007

It is in perfect condition. I don't know.....what is it worth to ya??

Misha, 1/7/2007

How about &15 plus shipping?

Zarembad, 1/8/2007

make it $20 plus shipping.

Misha, 1/8/2007

OK, sound good. Do you accept paypal?

Zarembad, 1/8/2007

Yes. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX What is your address?

Misha, 1/8/2007

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

actually, you have it in paypal

send me paypal invoice to XXXXXXXXXXXXXor give me the total. When can you ship?

Zarembad, 1/8/2007

As soon as I get the money, I will ship the next day. I have to figure out how much it will cost to ship. I will send an invoice tonight after I get home from work.

Misha, 1/8/2007

Sounds good. Does it require a code to unlock and do you have it if it's required?

Zarembad, 1/8/2007

Don't know. Bought the car, took it home, and pulled it out. I used the radio on the way home from purchase, and that's all i know about it.

Misha, 1/8/2007

Can you check this for me please before we go any further? I don't want this to end up in lost money. We are on hold here until I get clear answer on the code.

Zarembad, 1/8/2007

how do want me to check if it has a code?? I guess I could power it off my battery and make sure I can do everything???

Misha, 1/8/2007

Yep, that what I was thinking about. You just plug it temporarily instead of what you have now, and see if it askes you for a code. If it does not and you can operate it, we are good to go

Zarembad, 1/8/2007

Won't have time to do it tonight, I will test it tomorrow.

Misha, 1/8/2007

Sure

Zarembad, 1/9/2007

No code needed.....boy these are rarer than I thought

Misha, 1/9/2007

OK, good to hear about code, cause I'm not a big fun of such things.

Anyway, send me a receipt and I pay immediately

Misha, 1/11/2007

I paid your invoice yesterday. Could you please let me know when you ship? Thanks

Zarembad, 1/15/2007

Got your payment....thank you. Been really busy.....will ship tomorrow.

Misha, 1/15/2007

Did you have a chance to ship?
Thanks

Zarembad, 1/15/2007

Tried to ship this morning....post office closed for Martin Luther....will ship tomorrow

Misha, 1/15/2007

Thanks for info. Hope you manage to complete this tomorrow

Misha, 1/17/2007

Did you manage to ship?

Zarembad, 1/18/2007

It is shipped!!!!! Sorry for the delay....got the stomach flu on Monday night....slept all day.

Misha, 1/20/2007

Thanks. Looking forward to getting it

Misha, 1/21/2007

Thanks, I received it

Zarembad, 1/21/2007

Enjoy!!!!!!!

Misha, 1/30/2007

I installed the whole thing yesterday. Unfortunately, it's not "in perfect condition" as you described it

The cd/am/fm switch button is stuck and does not work. Any suggestion?

Zarembad, 1/31/2007

No idea. Seriously it worked the day I bought the car, and then I pulled it out.

Misha, 1/31/2007

Does not work now, though. I guess I want to send it back for a full refund...

Zarembad, 1/31/2007

It worked when it left here, you have had it for over a week.....how do I know you didn't break it??

Misha, 1/31/2007

Well, it sort of works. It plays CDs, and I guess this is what you checked. But it does not switch am/fm/cd because button is stuck, it looks just fine but does not move. This is not something I could do.

Zarembad, 2/1/2007

Well here is the deal. I never had a cd changer in that car. On the way home from buying it, I listened only to the radio both am and fm. Button worked fine. I never checked if it played cds because I had no cd changer. When I got home, I pulled it out, and installed my sound system.

Misha, 2/1/2007

And where is the deal?

I don't really care about the history of this thing. You told me it's in perfect condition. Perfect condition means everything works. When I install it, I find out not everything works. That makes the unit not perfect, so you either did not realize it or lied to me. Either way I would not pay that much for it, could buy a new sealed one for 45 bucks on ebay.

So, I want to return this thing and to get my money refunded. This is the deal.

Regards, Misha

Zarembad, 2/1/2007

Well since you got an attitude....here is the deal. It was perfect when it left here. You have had it for over a week, and I have to believe that you broke it. So here's the deal....IT IS YOURS NOW!!! Sorry. I do not lie, and am not going to take back an item that I can't sell because you broke it.

Regards,

Daryl

Old 02-01-2007, 10:26 PM

Well kind of figured he would post on here. The radio worked fine when it left my house. All buttons worked and it was packaged perfectly. I never heard anything for over a week. All I know is it was in perfect condition when it left my house. If it was damaged in shipping, he should take it up with the post office, or ask me to do it. Since he didn't, I assume he broke it.

Old 04-07-2007, 03:03 AM
HCF Member

Well, this is pretty ironic.

I paid Marty over a month ago for an Edelbrock intake manifold.

Instead of typing out the whole story... I'll just copy/paste the messages. Noticed the big gaps between his messages.

Also, noticed the 2 hour gap between where he tells me it shipped out a few days ago and telling me he was in jail and would ship it out the next day.

To: Marty
Date: 3/2/2007 3:49:34 PM
Subject: Intake Mani

You still looking to sell it? Is it a d-series?

What are you asking if you're selling it?

-----------------------------------------------

To: WhiteRabbit1021
Date: 3/2/2007 5:11:17 PM
Subject: RE: Intake Mani

yea I do want to sell it

it is for a d it looks a like it is used which I gues techinly it is but air has never passed through it running a car. It could stand to be polished up a lil but is in 100% perfect brand new working condition. I will go $185 shipped on it

---------------------------------------------

Date: 3/3/2007 1:57:13 AM

It's Edelbrock, right?

And it has everything I need to install it basically?

I'll take it if you haven't sold it yet.

Paypal?

Date: 3/3/2007 8:15:31 AM

yes to everything

amdarnell@charter.net

-----------------------------------------

Date: 3/4/2007 2:51:28 PM

money sent

---------------------------------------

Date: 3/4/2007 2:52:26 PM

ok give me your shipping addresse

----------------------------------------------

Date: 3/5/2007 12:54:42 AM
Subject: adress

I thought my paypal thing would show you it... Oh well.

Brian (The Man) Gogniat
5245 Karrington Drive
Gibsonia, PA 15044

--------------------------------------------------------

Date: 3/5/2007 10:08:29 AM
Subject: RE: adress

It does but I like to make sure, would it be ok for me to get that out to you in a couple days(friday at the latest) as it still has to be pulled from the car and I am a bit busy right now with my buisness starting up and so forth.

------------------------------------------------------

Date: 3/11/2007 12:18:57 AM
Subject: shipped?

I was just wondering if the intake mani was shipped yet? and how will it be coming?

------------------------------------------------------

Date: 3/11/2007 1:14:33 AM
Subject: RE: shipped?

Hey man sorry I have not gotten to you, your manifold will be shipped in the morning through UPS with $200 ins. on it. I was running around everywhere yesterday trying to get a couple engines torn down and to the machine shop and missed being able to ship the manifold by like 10 minutes. I will give you tracking information tomarrow and once again sorry for the wait.

-----------------------------------------------

Date: 3/16/2007 1:49:25 PM
Subject: shipped?

Tracking number? What's going on?

-----------------------------------------

Date: 3/18/2007 3:37:05 AM
Subject: What the hell man?

I paid you two weeks ago and you still have yet to message me any information about the manifold being shipped. I know you read my last message but never replied. I trust that you're not stealing my money but what's going on?

This is starting to look shady. You shouldn't have accepted the money until you knew you could ship.

HERE'S THE PART WHERE HE SAYS IT'S SHIPPED THEN A FEW HOURS LATER SAYS HE'LL SHIP IT THE NEXT DAY

Date: 3/22/2007 10:56:14 PM
Subject: RE: What the hell man?

manifold shipped out a couple of days ago

thanks

Date: 3/23/2007 12:40:38 PM
Subject: RE: What the hell man?

Hey man sorry for the delay, I should have had someone respond for me but I got in a bit of trouble last weeks and was put into jail. I would not rip anyone off man and be assured the manifold will be sent tomarrow.

Date: 3/26/2007 2:23:22 AM
Subject: Shipped?

Got a tracking number?

Date: 3/29/2007 1:51:00 AM
Subject: Final PM

Alright man, it's been 25 days since you took my money through paypal. This is insane. The only reason I've let this go is because everybody vouches for you. I know you're busy and everything but you don't mess with people's money. I'm giving you two days to pm me tracking info or I'm taking it up with paypal to get my money back and I'll post the pm log for the whole forum to see.

I didn't want to have to be a dick, but 25 days is a long time to wait, especially seeing as every day I wait it's going to be harder to get my money back.

----------------------------------------

Date: 3/29/2007 9:57:35 AM
Subject: RE: Final PM

This is not marty but he is a buddy of mine and is always logged on my pc. I usually check out the fs thread we have. But i did talk to marty he said he shipped it out. I will double check for you sometime today. He had a death in the family and has been taking care of that. I responded to you last week saying he shipped it out because thats what he told me. I will make sure i get this taken care of, due to him being a business partner of mine. Ill pm you back later under his name.

Sorry for the delay.

Date: 3/29/2007 5:47:07 PM

Make sure I get tracking info.

------------------------------------

Date: 3/29/2007 8:02:24 PM

I talked to marty, he assured me he shipped it last week. He said he will go to UPS and see whats up w/ it.

Date: 4/5/2007 2:14:00 AM

No tracking info, No manifold yet.

Want to help me out here?

That's the last of the messages. I've been in contact with Remmy about what's going on. Apparently Marty's number has been disconnected. He logs in every day, but hasn't posted since the 24th.

If anybody lives near Marty or has his phone number. Please contact me.

When I come down to NC for the Dragon I'm going to pay his house a visit.

I opened a dispute with him through paypal. I will be moving it to a claim as soon as I can.

Old 04-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I've been trying like crazy to get ahold of him, but he won't even answer me.. I don't suggest going to his house though, just let it get handled by the proper people.

Old 04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
HCF Member

^^^^ damn this is my first post since, i dont know when, whatthe hell am i missing out on?? oh yeah i live like 15 minutes from him, but i have yet to get a hold of him... i dont know where exactly he lives at, he just knows where i live... as soon as i get a hold of him ill let you know brian

Old 04-12-2007, 06:54 PM

Brandons part shop, brandon.gmacm@hotmail.com is a thief

Do NOT buy from the above seller. Never actually got his name, but I sent money through paypal and he took it, never sent the part and emptied the account so paypal could not retreive anything.[/align][/align]

From PayPal:PayPal on 3/16/2007 03:57 PDT

Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.

From Buyer:Kenneth Heath Junior on 3/16/2007 03:57 PDT

I paid for this item over 2 weeks ago and the seller is stating that all I needed to do is PM him to ship it out. I'm not waiting anymore, I get a tracking # tonight or my money back.

From Seller:Brandons part shop on 3/15/2007 06:39 PDT

I will send you it this weekend thanks

From Seller:Brandons part shop on 3/14/2007 18:26 PDT

I can get It to you thanks Alls you needed to do is PM but its fine man i understand thanks...I will get you the information.

From Buyer:Kenneth Heath Junior on 3/14/2007 16:19 PDT

Thats the problem. YOU have the cat. I should have the cat. Tracking #?

From Seller:Brandons part shop on 3/14/2007 04:00 PDT

I have the Cat. And I Didnt Need you To put it Through paypal. Just as Easy To send a pm through the Forum.

From Buyer:Kenneth Heath Junior on 3/12/2007 18:00 PDT

Just wondering where the cat is. Its been two weeks now[/align]

Old 01-15-2008, 01:57 PM

There is a guy on here who is insisting that We ship the same day. Now im the seller, and he is the buyer. He says he has gotten screwed over to many times so he will ship the cashiers check out on day "X" but only if I ship my $1100 procuct out on day "X" too! Here is his username Flin1. Here is his email though~~~~jt.auto.detailing@gmail.com~~~~ He is accussing me of being an scammer and it is really pissing me off. He wont leave me alone and keeps threatning me as in he will goto every forum that I am on and say that im a scammer. This kid needs to grow up!!!! PLEASE BECAREFULL of him. Here is our conversation**********From latest to oldest*************

I will post on every forum topic / report you, have a nice day.

On Jan 14, 2008 9:18 AM, <coquinick@aol.com> wrote:
no deal, bye!

-----Original Message-----
To: coquinick@aol.com
Sent: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 8:28 pm
Subject: Re:

Thats where you are wrong, a low life reports a scammer? I think not, I am only looking to buy this kit now its your choice we do same time shipping or we don't, email me back.

On Jan 13, 2008 1:38 PM, <coquinick@aol.com> wrote:
Whatever guy, do what yous will. Yous lil ranting and raving yous just.... I aint sweatin it! Get a life. If yous think yous could buy this kit for this price from a vendor, then go right a head a quit harrasing me. The ball is in yous court. Yous either want the kit, or yous Dont. It is as simple as that. Yous threats dont bother me! Only a low life would do such a thing.

Sent: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:29 pm

Excuse me you feeble-minded twit. You are the scammer, you expect me to trust you with no feedback. I do not know who you are, for all I know you may have sold this already looking to make double what you got. I could very well buy the same set up for the same price from a vendor. With no risks, I will post this on every single site you have this posted on you are a scammer. You just expect someone to trust you enough to send someone that they don't know for a hole in the wall money. I do not think so jerk off, you better check your self. My method of payment puts us both at risk, only a real scammer wouldn't do this. You want the cash so you can take off with the loot. I'm putting my foot down now reporting this to the FHHCA & Internet Fraud department of crimes. I can't stand to sit by and watch you rip people off. You can paint a picture and try to tell me you want such and such money before you sell your set up, I will just call it a scam. You aren't willing to work a reasonable way of transaction, which only shows you more of being a scammer once again. My payment way of doing businesses is this. I ship my money order with UPS, I give you tracking number, you send your package out ( nitrous kit ) and then give me a tracking number. That is the safest, fairest way you can do businesses with a unknown party with no feedback or creditability . Make the decision pal, you make the wrong one I will bring down a pile books on you, I'll report your *** so fast you won't know what hit you.

On Jan 12, 2008 7:43 PM, <coquinick@aol.com> wrote:
Im not a scammer, but i dont trust yous so no! Yous are protected in too many ways. Yous expect me to send before i get a check. yous better check yous self. yous is the scammer. I remember yous from bout 2-3 weeks ago. quit wasting my time ****

Sent: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:14 pm

I noticed you have it up on a few sites, I had bought a kit about 9 weeks ago and I was ripped off. I don't trust many people, is there any way we could find a way to make this work. I've done same time shipping witha bunch of transactions and from my past it has always worked out good. Only time people do not want to do it is if they have intentions on scamming. Give me your thought.

On Jan 12, 2008 12:54 AM, <coquinick@aol.com> wrote:
Feedback from where? I have my nitrous kit up on a few sites. I dont sell many things. If I dont have feedback, its because of that.

Sent: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 7:27 pm

I'm leary of sending anything to someone with out feedback.

On Jan 11, 2008 10:08 AM, <coquinick@aol.com> wrote:
Ups, usps, fed ex. Prefer ups or usps cause they are closer to me.

Sent: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 8:33 pm

What is your methods of shipping?

On Jan 10, 2008 12:25 PM, <coquinick@aol.com> wrote:
Its brand new, thats how new. Its an nitrous express efi piranha direct port kit. It retails for bout 1000 dollars. Im letting it go for 550 plus shipping. Shipping should be at the most $35 via ups
View full size The white box has all the wiring

Sent: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 3:22 pm

Lets see the pictures, how new is it? Is it a plug and play kit?

On Jan 9, 2008 3:59 PM, <coquinick@aol.com> wrote:
Yes I do, are yous interested in buying it? Email me back and ill send yous some pics!

Sent: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 9:20 pm

Hello Nick, do you have pictures of your Nitrous kit?
********2-3 weeks later he acts like we never talked**************************
Sorry to waste your time.

On Jan 2, 2008 12:04 PM, <coquinick@aol.com> wrote:
[font="arial, helvetica, sa