TV & Movie Review Dish out the latest info on your favorite tv shows and favorite flicks.

Fall Premiers discussion, teh hell you watchin?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 07:19 AM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default Fall Premiers discussion, teh hell you watchin?!

It's that time of year again, tv junkies rejoice! Fall premiere time, which means all of your favorite shows are back, new, and FRESH! Let's discuss what we're excited for.

My list, in no particular order...

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Anyone who has seen this show will need to explination as to why I'm into it. If you're not already watching it, step your game up, and get on it.

Dexter Probably the best "drama" series I've ever seen. It's on Showtime, which I don't get, so I have to catch up on episodes the following week. But it's worth it, this show is cash.

Criminal Minds Arguably the best "cop drama" on national TV. IIRC, it had the most viewers across the board last season, and for good reason. Everyone involved does a fantastic job with this show. The story lines are always interesting, the acting is good (once you get over the fact that the main hard-assed FBI agent is Greg from Darma and Greg, lol), and it really will keep you on the edge of your seat at times. This would be a tough one to jump into if you haven't seen the previous episodes, but it's worth a shot. They do a decent enough job of bringing you up to speed before every episode.

The CSIs I'm pretty much only interested in NY, but the wife loves all of them, and I don't mind the others. Vegas is going downhill (screaming downhill, imo), and Miami has an un-surpassed "cheese factor," but they're not bad. I really do like NY though.

I think thats it, will update if anything else hits me.

Until then, tell me what you're into, and why I should be watching it!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:33 AM

I'll be watching NCIS and NCIS:LA just because it comes after NCIS. Dunno what else.

Old 09-17-2010, 06:58 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

C'mon you couch ridin' bitches, I know you be watchin da tele'! Name:  icon_lol.gif
Views: 35
Size:  336 Bytes

Old 11-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Stinky Administrator

House MD & Supernatural, Tony i don't think you like House but Supernatural is mint i mean old supernatural legends & myths and old school rock.

Old 11-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Sounds good, I'll have to check it out.

Old 11-04-2010, 08:37 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Forty04

Dexter Probably the best "drama" series I've ever seen. It's on Showtime, which I don't get, so I have to catch up on episodes the following week. But it's worth it, this show is cash.

Until then, tell me what you're into, and why I should be watching it!

I LOVE Dexter!!

Breaking Bad. It's crazy, and since it's filmed almost entirely in New Mexico, I recognize most of the places they film

How I Met Your Mother Three words. Neil Patrick Harris But all the rest of the characters are very well done, and so is the story line.

Top Gear If you don't watch this and you say you love cars, shame on you!

I watch some other show every now and then, but honestly they're just to fill the gap between the above shows

Old 11-04-2010, 08:50 AM
July 2010 ROTM

Top Gear x2
The Glades on A&E: CSI-like, but with some humor. Not for everybody.
Metalocolypse: Animation. Metal band full of people incapable of functioning normally in society.
Squid Billies: Animation. Just watch it. No explanation for the awesomeness. Hits close to home too, cuz its all southern humor and supposedly takes place like right btwn my house and Mitch's house lol.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:01 AM
HCF Member

Top Gear ftw. Other than that I'm constantly watching hockey.

Old 11-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Top gear is awesome but we don't get BBC in my cable package. I usually catch them as re-runs on On Demand.

A fellow hockey fan eh? Who's your favorite team? Dedicated life-long Wings fan here.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:22 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by MBrent
Metalocolypse: Animation. Metal band full of people incapable of functioning normally in society.

Squid Billies: Animation. Just watch it. No explanation for the awesomeness. Hits close to home too, cuz its all southern humor and supposedly takes place like right btwn my house and Mitch's house lol.
YESSS I love those shows. They are so funny haha, Metalacalypse is one of my favorites, Adult Swim is just full of all sorts of win!

Quick Reply: Fall Premiers discussion, teh hell you watchin?!