TV & Movie Review Dish out the latest info on your favorite tv shows and favorite flicks.

iron man 2, no spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 12:36 PM
July 2010 ROTM
Default iron man 2, no spoiler

i saw it last saturday night. i was a little apprehensive about reviewing it, but here it goes. if u are a comic book geek-nerd like i am, the plot is somewhat predictable. iron man has long been my favorite super hero simply because hes an average, albeit severely flawed, human being. on to the review....
this time around, the novelty has worn off. special effects are good in quality, but not terribly impressive. i was displeased that terrance howard was replaced by don cheadle; i have no preferrance btwn the two as actors, i just hate a mid franchise cast mixup. scarlett johansson was ravishing, really making me rethink my top three wanna-humps. mickey rourke stole the show in my opinion. i never realized how diverse an actor he could be.
all in all, it was a good sequel. entertaining to the end, although it was slightly predictable. go see it if u r a marvel fanatic like me. stay thru the credits tho, cuz theres a little tidbit at the very end. enjoy! and ps, i am a terrible *** movie critic, espescially when im so biased over my fave character!

Old 05-15-2010, 06:05 AM
HCF Member

Just saw it yesterday. Plot was a wee bit predictable, but it was still a good watch. Imagine Transformers 2, keep all the explosions, and add a actually decent story line, and throw in another hot girl, you get Iron Man 2