Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Which amp(s) would you recommend?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 04:39 AM
HCF Member
Default Which amp(s) would you recommend?

These are the speakers/subs I plan on buying:

speakers:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:IT&ih=017
and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:IT&ih=017

sub:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:IT&ih=003

I just want an amp or two to be able to handle this all, doesn't have to be top of the line, most expensive amp you can find.

Old 04-10-2008, 07:31 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Which amp(s) would you recommend?

I hate Ebay! Good luck with that. Sorry,I don't have a suggestion though for an amp.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:53 AM
HCF Member

Ebay = buyer beware!

Old 04-10-2008, 08:54 AM
HCF Member

Save your money pal.....

Old 04-10-2008, 09:17 AM
HCF Member

why are you people so against ebay. So what if some store decides to expand their business by listing on ebay. The items are brand new, the sellers have great feedback, stop acting like an old person who is afraid of doing anything but writing checks lol

Old 04-10-2008, 09:27 PM

OLD PEOPLE GIVE ME COOKIEZ

Old 04-10-2008, 09:43 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: inthezoneac

why are you people so against ebay. So what if some store decides to expand their business by listing on ebay. The items are brand new, the sellers have great feedback, stop acting like an old person who is afraid of doing anything but writing checks lol
obviously you have not had an ebay experience no these are not a bunch of old people read up on all the horror stories of things people have bought.
bazooka tubes FTL very little bass imo just get a 10/12 boxed and call it good i have a pioneer amp im trying to sell plenty powerfull sounds great pm for more info

Old 04-11-2008, 04:07 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: jpnolan
obviously you have not had an ebay experience no these are not a bunch of old people read up on all the horror stories of things people have bought.
bazooka tubes FTL very little bass imo just get a 10/12 boxed and call it good i have a pioneer amp im trying to sell plenty powerfull sounds great pm for more info
I decided to buy a single mtx 12" sub with a mtx ported box. I don't need the neighborhood to hear me.

but by ebay experience you mean bad experiences? I have over 200 feedback on ebay, I had ONE problem, but got a refund for more than I paid. I think I've sold as much as bought stuff from there, not sure why people have lots of problems with them.

Old 04-11-2008, 12:54 PM
HCF Member

quite a few time people buy stuff and they are either ****ty quality or dont fit rightand cant get their money back

Old 04-11-2008, 02:15 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: jpnolan

quite a few time people buy stuff and they are either ****ty quality or dont fit rightand cant get their money back
don't buy generic stuff off ebay, simple as that. Also use sellers feedback system to check history. I will never buy ***-type products off ebay or things that don't list an actual product name.

Quick Reply: Which amp(s) would you recommend?