Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

ebay stores

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Default ebay stores

do any of you guys recommend a store on ebay to buy car audio from... like audio discount, sonic electronix, imezak, etc... any you guys prefer or had good experiences with?

Old 04-30-2006, 08:30 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ebay stores

for audio im not sure if e-bay is your best rute..i havent had any experience so i wont say anything bad but i havent heard of anyone buying anything GOOD from the audio departemnt..i no a bunch of people who bought in car t.vs from there..always good, some have bad resilution tho, even tho it looks AMAZING in the ad

Old 04-30-2006, 10:38 PM

I wouldnt knock ebay at all for audio and visual stuff. True about the resolution issue on the TV's but just make sure you read the ad...if it looks fishy, then follow your gut. Their are crooks out there who will try and jack you...thats just life.

As far as speakers amps and other stuff, I have dealt, and even sold a ton of audio visual in car entertainment stuff on ebay. Made some good money and bought and sold some good product. You can buy name brand, or you can buy no brand...either way, its up to you.

I have used lanzar, pyle, pyramid, crunch, etc....all knock off brands and was impressed at least once by each one of them.

Lanzar makes some killer mono block amplifiers, and some fairly decent subs also.

Just depends on how picky you are....and how creative you want to be.

Old 04-30-2006, 10:59 PM
Recognized HCF Member

i baught a brand new rockford fosgate amp off ebay and it arrive brand spanking new with certificates and everything.... Just make sure they have some pretty good feedback

Old 04-30-2006, 11:59 PM

read EVERYTHING and ask as many questions to the seller that u can think of about the product and shipping and pricing, etc...personally i wouldnt by electronics from ebay but if its brand new in the box then i really dont see why not...

Old 05-01-2006, 12:45 AM
HCF Member

Yeah, check the conditions and feedback carefully, and check if they have mutually withdrawn feedbacks too. eBay is way cheaper than any local audio stores you can find. imezak is pretty good, i got my speakers from him. Stay away from chevrolet1967 or something like that. He's bad.

Old 05-01-2006, 06:23 PM
HCF Member

Dont listen to all the ebay skeptics, you can really get a good deal, make sure the buyer is verified or a power seller/users, and make sure they have good feedback.

Old 05-02-2006, 09:02 AM

I have bought several different head units, Subs, and amps on e-bay. Never had an issue..
I am running a Rockford Fosgate 1500.1db now that I bought off ebay used..
Definately check feedback.. dont buy from a "new seller" (low feedback #) and make sure you reall ALL of the listing.. watch for words that might indicate the item is now in working condition, etc.

Good luck!

HD

Old 05-02-2006, 11:57 AM
HCF Member

Price match ebay stores on www.sounddomain.com. They're an authorized dealer of almost everything.

Old 05-02-2006, 12:17 PM

Quick Reply: ebay stores